Chapter 27

Previously...

"Oh Bells can you look after baby Isac. We're going out to the shopping centre to buy Dan's birthday present." Tanya winked while grabbing her bag. Dan was catching up with his old mates.

Isac lay the baby on my lap, showing me how to hold him. He then made his way to the kitchen, filling the bottle up.

A few minutes later, he came back in. Holding a full bottle of room temperature milk. Kneeling down in front of me, he softly placed the end of the bottle into little Isac's mouth, guiding him. He began to suck on the bottle like his life depended on it.

"I think he was hungry." I giggled, causing Isac to smile.

"Whoa, easy there boy. Got to save some for later." He ejected the bottle out of the baby's mouth and placed it in the fridge.

I leaned in connecting our lips softly.

Our lips moved in perfect sync as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I snaked mine around his neck, deepening the kiss slightly. His lips expanded into a smile, tickling my lips and causing me to smile back. He was so cute...

"I love you dork." I whispered as he chuckled.

"I love you too bigger dork." He leaned his forehead against mine, staring at me.

Isac stood up and lay the baby in my arms again.

Soon after, he knelt down until he was the same height as my knees and in eye level with the baby. The baby wraps his fingers around Isac's finger, leaving me in awe again.

It's the cutest thing ever, seeing this scene. Little Isac finally stopped crying and was just resting, probably fell back asleep.

"He won't loosen my finger." Isac whispered while smiling. Stroking the baby's fragile hand, which was gripped securely onto his index finger.

I pulled out my phone, taking a picture of the cute moment. Isac just chuckled at me before resting his head on my knees. He kissed my knee before resting his chin on them staring up at me.

--------

"So I heard your dads in the hospital." I turned around to be greeted by Callie's make-up covered, emotionless face.

"Yeah." Is all I replied with. I didn't like talking about it.

"Did he finally have enough of you? Couldn't take seeing his worthless daughter each day." She smirked a sickening smirk. My stomach churned at her words; I was fighting back tears.

"It's your fault he's in there you know." She paused, staring at me. "He'll try to deny it, just to spare your feelings. But the truth is it's your fault for everything." She stepped closer to me as my body tensed up with agony. "You're just a waste of space. No wonder your dad would rather die then spend another second pretending to love you."

Her bitter words tore-up my insides and stabbed my heart... I had to get away from her...

I spun around and absconded out of the room! Who says that to someone who's already broken?

Kelly's P.O.V

Every guy had their eyes on me as I swiftly skipped through the hallways, my signature perfume scent burning their nostrils with sweet fragrances! Girls turned their attention to me with envy and jealousy. They didn't matter to me.

I got stopped in my tracks when I noticed Callie talking to Annabella...

"The truth is it's your fault for everything. You're just a waste of space. No wonder your dad would rather die then spend another second pretending to love you." She spoke with a bitter tone. All that happened next was Annabella running out and Callie turning around with a smug look on her face. She disgusts me...