Chapter 14

It had already been a month since Isac and I got back together and everything was so perfect. Well actually the only problem is that Lucy doesn't particularlly like Isac and I could tell from her facial expressions whenever he's with me. But she does try and get along with him which is more than Callie would do.

It was like when I was going out with Liam, Callie hated him and she didn't try to get along with him. She just usually walked away or groaned whenever he was near us or when I was with him.

The one thing I'm just glad about is that those two are out of my life completely! Except Callie who is still trying her best to get Isac. She did get pretty ugly when she found out that Isac and I were back together. (A/N: Not ugly as in looks, ugly as in so annoyed/pissed)

I was sitting, reading my Hush, Hush book, written my Becca Fitzpatrick. -She's an amazing author I really recommend her- I had started not long again and it was getting really interesting... But then I heard footsteps and the book was snatched out of my hands.

"Hey give that back." I frowned as I looked up to find Kelly studying the book with Callie stood behind her with her arms crossed.

"Hmm, reading Hush hush ay? Imagining that super hot guy on the cover is Isac..." She stared down at me and I looked away embarrassed. Okay maybe I was, but is that wrong? I mean he is my boyfriend.

Kelly suddenly threw the book on the ground next to my feet. I picked it up and brushed the grass off of it.

"Anyway, that's not what we're here for." She knelt down in front of me so we were the same height. She can be very intimidating and I hated it.

"Why did you get back with Isac? After all he did kiss Callie remember." I looked up at Callie who was just nodding her head with a cheesy/fake smile on her face, her arms were crossed across her chest.

She was wearing a red plaited skirt that was only about 4 inches long, with a white shirt that was half tucked in and half untucked, she also had the top button undone. She always dresses slutty now, it's quite disturbing.

I just opened up my book again without looking into Kelly's eyes. I didn't want to listen to her crap anymore. Every week this would be how it goes.

Kelly: Why are you with Isac? he kissed Callie remember.

I would just always roll my eyes. Not giving her any eye contact.

Anna a.k.a me: I know what really happened, anyway that was the past.

Kelly: You know he could cheat on you again. Then you'll be heart broken again.

Again I would not give her any eye contact I'd just walk away at this point.

All the conversation would be is Kelly trying to convince me to break up with Isac. But what she doesn't know is that I never would. I love Isac way too much to let him go. Nothing is changing that.

Eventually Kelly and Callie got bored of me and left. I was actually relieved they left. I couldn't deal with them.

I saw Isac running over to me. He looked very, very tired. Poor thing. I closed my book and looked up at him.

"Hey, how was the meeting?" He had to go to this ice hockey meeting about a game.

"I'll tell you in a minute. Come with me." He looked so rushed off his feet. Aww. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up gently.

"What? Why?" He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together, running fast and dragging me along with him.

"Isac slow down. We don't need to run that fast." His running pace decreased right after I said that. We were at a normal running speed now.