Chapter 43

Previously...

"I came here as soon as I had service and recieved your text." Isac came rushing over. "Is she okay?"

He held his arms out to me, I wrapped mine around him as I fell Into his embrace. His long arms traveling around my back, securing the hug and making me feel safe! I never want to let go, this is where I belong.

I began crying into his white tee.

"Shhh princess. Don't cry." He squeezed me tighter, leaning his head down to try and look at me. "It's okay." He kissed my forehead softly leaving a lingering kiss which calmed me down.

*

Our fingers laced together as we rushed down the quiet streets to the theatre, it wasn't that late but it was raining quite heavily.

We ran under neath the roofed platform in front of a building.

"When did the weather get so bad?" I asked watching the rain crash to the ground.

"It's kind of romantic." Isac burst out shrugging. He placed his finger under my chin, turning my head towards him and planting his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and gentle but I pulled away curling my lips.

"If we're doing this we're doing it properly." I dragged him out from the shelter and into the rain, our fingers still laced together. I pulled him closer releasing his hand with he standing in front if me. Our lips connected causing fireworks to explode in my veins!

"Here." I heard a raspy voice and looked up to see Isac. "I made you a hot chocolate to warm you up."
I curled up on the sofa with him, his arm around my shoulder and a blanket over both of our legs. I was wearing his white tee and grey sweatpants since my clothes were soaked.

------

I woke up with my head on isac's chest. We must of fallen asleep whilst watching netflix because we were in his living room. I looked down at him and he was still soundlessly asleep...

I thought of waking him up but he looked too cute sleeping, so I decided to get off him and place the blanket over him. I knew he was going to the studio today to finish filming his music video for Lipstick.

I walked up stairs and hopped in the shower. Isac's parents don't mind if I shower at their house since they basically treat me like Im part of their family. They are super sweet.

Once I'd finished I threw Isac's white -shirt back on with my black ripped skinny jeans - since they were dry - and wrapped his red flannel around my waist because I was Isac Elliot af. (A/n: literally me.)

I skipped into the kitchen because why not? I gathered all the ingredients I needed to make pancake batter since Isac and his family were still asleep I thought I'd make them breakfast!

Once I'd done the pancake batter I left it on the side for a little bit and made myself a morning coffee. The atmosphere in Isac's house was peaceful and very vintage! He had such a lovely house, it wasn't big or anything fancy but I don't particularly like big houses...

His house was the perfect size. It also made you feel more welcome! I smiled to myself as I took a sip of my coffee and heard movement from the living room.
By this point I was placing a small ammount of the pancake batter into a small frying pan to cook.

I heard footsteps up stairs and small mutters. His parents must be up.

Suddenly long arms snaked around my waist from behind as I turned the pancake over with a spatula because I was too lazy to flip it properly!

"I like your style is it yours?" Isac spoke with a raspy, sleepy voice as his head was rested on my shoulder.

"I don't know, I remember seeing someone attractive wearing it." I teased him pouring battrr into the pan to make another pancake.