~𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞~

~𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞~

SYNOPSIS

Two souls, destined to meet. Tied together by invisible string that neither can see. Isac Elliot and Annabella Smith are soulmates by chance. The universe works in favour of attracting two people together when the time is right. Both souls feel attracted and drawn to each other but what goes on in the background, no one will ever know.
Isac Elliot moves to Florida, US from Kauniainen, Finland where he meets his unsuspecting soulmate Annabella Smith. A lot of things try to keep them apart; as if the universe was trying to test them!
But, in the end, they're always drawn back to each other! With a lot of drama, love and unsuspecting romance, follow their journeys!

CAST

Isac Elliot         || Isac Elliot
Sofie Dossi         || Annabella Smith
Ava Lunden       || Ava Lunden
           Isabella Moner  || Callie Springfield
           Jennie Sofie       || Kayleigh Monet
Oliver Moy || Liam Kent

WARNING

This story contains bad language, abuse, violence, mentions of suicide! Please do not read if you are triggered by any of these things.

NOTE

Thanks for checking out this story! If you're someone who read this story years ago when I first published it; thank you! It was bad but I appreciate all the support on it. I was planning to change this story however, I am just uploading the original I wrote in 2013/2014 again as I do not have the time to change this story!

- Author