Chapter 11

I walked around the corner with my head bowed. I looked up to find something that I thought I'd never, ever see in my life...

Isac was kissing Callie. My best friend was kissing my boyfriend, well my ex now.

How could they do this to me? I just saw a picture of Isac kissing a girl too... I hate him, I fucking hate him!

Isac looks at me and suddenly breaks away from Callie. A tear threatened to escape my eyes.

"Anna..." Isac said looking at me innocently.

"J-just don't." I step back holding my hands out in front of me.

"Anna I can explain." Callie cuts in.

"Just don't. I understand! I expected this from Kelly but not from you." i snap at her and run away.

"Anna please." I hear Callie shout after, trying to sound innocent.

Isac's P.O.V

I try to run after Anna but Callie stops me. She grabs my shirt and pulls me closer to her.

"Isac don't. Why go after her when iI'm right here." She wraps her arms around my neck and lifts one of her legs up, resting it on my thigh.

I pull away from her and run after Anna. I hear Callie stomp her foot and walk away.

It's really not what it looked like Anna. I thought.

Anna's P.O.V

I run to the bus stop and thankfully my bus was already there. I ran on as quick as I could and walked all the way to the back, slouching back in the seat so no one could see me.

The bus finally arrived and I ran off. But I saw him stood there waiting at the bus stop.

Ugh. Not him. I can't deal with him right now. Just ignore him Anna.

I bow my head while walking past him but he grabs my arm. I didn't look at him I just struggled to get free from his grip.

"Anna let me explain."

"Isac let go of me. I now know you are a cheat... First the picture and now you're kissing my best friend. What's next? Sex with Kelly?" I snapped at him pushing him away from me and walking away.

"What? No. Anna please stop and let me explain." Isac pleaded and grabbed my arm again, but I turned my back on him.

"There's nothing to explain Isac. Just go."

"Please I..." I turned around to face him and looked straight into his eyes.

"Isac go... I hate you and I never want to see you again." I shouted at him and he froze. His grip loosened and he let go of my arm with a shocked look on his face. He then looked down at the ground. I realised what I said and just ran home.

I can't believe I said that and just left him stood there, processing my negative words. I had no idea where that came from.

*

I walked into school quite vulnerable after what I saw yesterday. I still couldn't believe he did that. I saw almost everyone pointing at me and talking to their friends.

But then I saw Callie talking to Isac. Ugh. I think Kelly noticed too because she just walked up to them.

I put my book in my locker and watched Callie, Kelly and Isac.

"Your jealous is showing." I heard an unfamiliar voice and turned to see a girl stood there with her arm folded. "He's an idiot, don't waste anymore of your time on him." She continued. I just looked at him and he seemed happy. I looked down, knowing that he probably wasn't happy with me.

"Oh girl are you okay?" The girl said again.

"Yeah iI'm fine." I lied. Truth is I was broken.

"I'm Lucy by the way. I moved here not long ago. My mum works as the new school nurse." She said.

"I'm Annabella."

"I know. Literally everyone's talking about what Isac did to you."

"Oh..." I looked down again.

"Keep your head up and forget about him Annabella. You can do so much better." She walked away as she said that and I smiled slightly.

3 lessons had passed very slowly and it was now lunch. I had finished eating. I sat with Lucy, she was actually really nice. Even though she dislikes Isac, but she would probably help me get over him!

"I'll meet you outside I just have to get something from my locker." I said to her and walked out to my locker. I opened it and felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I noticed Josh stood there. We haven't spoken that much, only when he was with Callie.

"Oh hey Josh." I smiled at him kindly and he pulled out an orange rose from behind him.

"I got this for you. I heard what happened and thought it would cheer you up." He smiled nervously. I took the rose slowly.

"Aww Josh thank you. You really made my day." I pulled him into a hug quickly and saw Callie flip her hair walking away.

"I'm glad it made you smile." Josh spoke and we pulled away, I placed the rose in my locker and closed it walking away.

I walked outside and saw Callie look at me smirking, you strolled over to Isac and pretended to trip over a pebble in front of Isac.

He caught her and she giggled. I stepped back while trying not to look sad. Callie, who used to be my best friend was purposely making me feel worse... She is such a bitch. She's turned into Kelly...

"Isac you're my hero." She tried to act cute and twirled her hair around her finger. Isac saw me and let her go, I ran inside when e looked up.

"Anna wait up..." I heard him say.

Callie's P.O.V

Ugh. I saw Josh and Annabella hugging in the hallway and she had an orange rose. I felt instantly jealous and thought of a plan to get back at her.

Of course I knew that she was really upset about that picture which by the way I edited. Truth is I've always hated Bella with Isac.

The way he always looked at her and just fell for her instantly bugged me the most because that's what I always wanted him to do for me. Plus Bella didn't even like Isac until he started going to our school.

I still have feelings for Josh, but going out with Isac would be alot better. You know because he's famous and everything.

But I actually have a plan which I need Kelly for.

I see Kelly applying lipgloss while looking In the mirror in her locker. I walk up to her and stand with my hand on my hip.

"Ugh, what do you want?" She snapped and rolled her eyes.

"What if I told you that I know the one thing that would totally destroy Anna and finally have Isac." I told her folding my arms. Lying about her getting Isac, obviously because i'd get him. She smiled, raised her eyebrows and flicked her hair.

"Ooh, I'd say you're my new best friend. Keep talking." Kelly shuts her locker and walks out the building with me while I explained to her.