Chapter 6

"Oh my god, have you heard Isacs new single? It's so perfect. Oh my god you have to hear it. Even of you've heard it I'm playing it to you." Callie screams at me. Yup she's fangirling...

She takes out her phone and started playing Tired Of Missing You. I was never really a fan of Isac or his music. I can't really remember why... But now that he's been here for 2 months and I've actually been speaking to him and hanging out with him, I now know that I was wrong about him. Im now officially a fan of him.

His new single is, how do I describe this... P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!

"What do you think of it?" Callie blurts out straight after it finishes. She looked like she was about to burst into rays of sunshine.

"It's alright..." I tell her. I don't want to tell her it's perfect because then she'll start screaming at me and jumping for joy. Basically she'll make a scene.

"Alright? Should I be offended by that?" I turn to see Isac looking down at me with a shocked look on his face. I was sitting on the small grass hill outside of a popular cafe. (in case you were wondering).

"Maybe" I smirked at him and lay back in the grass. I see Isac laying next to me and blush slightly.

"Oh hey I see Josh, I'm just... imma..." Callie quickly got up and ran over to him. Leaving me and Isac alone!

I didn't mind it though. If I'm being honest I actually like being alone with him.

"How's your day been?" He turns to me and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Fine. How was yours?" I look back at him and smile. Being around Isac just makes me feel some type of way.

"Better because I'm here with you." He winks at me and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I look up at the sky.

The clouds were moving over us slowly. I saw the outline of a puppy in the clouds, it was almost dancing around and wagging its tail at its owner.

A shadow cast over me. I sat up and suddenly my eyes were covered. What was happening? I wanted to scream but my mouth was now covered.

I was pulled up and dragged away...

When my eyes and mouth were finally released I was shoved into the wall and pinned there by an unfamiliar guy. I had been violated before but never like this and it was the scariest experience of my life.

I noticed that we were at the back alleyway of the cafe. No one ever looks around here.

Footsteps were heard and I looked to see Kelly walking towards me with a smirk on her face.

"Well well well. If it isn't the girl that supposedly stole Isac from me." She folded her arms across her chest and looked at me. She was wearing a tank top that was way too revealing, with a leather jacket. Her theme today was black.

'How can I steal him if he wasn't yours to begin with.' I thought to myself. I avoided eye contact with Kelly.

Everytime she doesn't get what she wants or if someone does something to annoy her she will make something up to humiliate them in front of the whole school.

"Want to know a secret?" She smirks and comes up to my face, lifting my chin up and stroking down my cheek.

"Isac doesn't love you, to him you are just a charity case." She forces me to look at her. "His personal amusement.." She releases me and takes a step back.

My whole world just shattered before my eyes. Im not Isacs charity case... am i?

"Poor, poor Annabella. I wouldn't hold your breath on him. Actually maybe you should. You'd be united with your mother then." She said sarcastically and kept on smirking. She placed her hand on her hip.

I struggled to get free from the guy.

"Oh I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" She said in her sarcastic barbie voice. Ugh I swear If I had the courage I would slap her. But I'm really shy and I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it.

"What do you want Kelly?" I snapped and she came closer again.

"I want you to stay away from Isac. If i see you talking to him, looking at him or even think of him I will make your life miserable. Maybe i'll even personally kill the person you love the most, Your dad." She says all up in my face.

Before I could respond she snapped her fingers and all the guys followed her away. I was pushed to the floor and was soon alone.

I sat against the wall and tried my hardest not to cry.

"Come on Bella stay strong. She's just trying to get into your head. Don't let her in. Block all the doors and don't let her in." I said to myself, standing up and walking out confidently.

I see Isac running over to me. Shit, please no Isac. I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"Anna where were you I was so worried." I didn't dare look at him or respond I just tried loosening his grip.

"What happened to your palm? Why are you bleeding?" I could hear in his voice he was really worried. I looked down loosening his grip and walked away fast

"Anna wait." I heard him behind me so I just ran as fast as I could. The cafe was only 3 blocks away from my house so I just kept running.

I opened the door and entered quietly. Trying not to let my dad notice.

"Hey sweetie you're home early." Crap. I turned my head and saw dad stood in the living room doorway.

"Yeah it got really crowded at the cafe, that's all. I'm going to go take a shower dad kay?" Before he could respond I ran upstairs and to my room locking the door behind me.

I slid down the door and the tears started streaming down.

*

Once I'd showered I walked to room and quickly got dressed into my pjs. It was just about dark outside and I was exhausted.

I walked downstairs and made myself a glass of milk. It really helps me sleep at night. Especially after today.

I walked back into my room and placed the glass on my cupboard next to my bed. I felt a chill go down my spine and realised the window was open.

"How did I forget to shut it?" I quickly shut it and turned around to see an outline of a body stood next to my bed.

I screamed...

My mouth was covered by a hand.

"Shhh, please don't scream." I heard a male voice. Wait I recognised his voice. He sounded so familiar.

"It's only me Anna." I heard him again. Now I know who he is.

Isac.

-------

Hey guys, so this chapter isn't like all the others!

Surprise!!

I wanted to show you what Kelly was really like since iI'd read the first 5 chapters back and realised that I hadn't said what she's like.

As you can see she's bad news.

What do you think is going to happen next? ;)

Why did Isac sneak into Annabellas room?

Comment below what you think and if you could please share thus story with your friends, I'd appreciate it so much.

Again thanks for reading and voting!!

There may be more surprises coming your way in future chapters. If this chapter gets good feedback then there might be.

~ Author