Chapter 46

Previously...
I'm so proud of you." Isac squeezed me tightly from the side.

Okay calm down you rabbit." I laughed and grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to me.

"I can't calm down because you were amazing. Oh my god you blew my mind. You were..." I cut him off by crashing my lips on to his. He was acting like an excited fangirl, it was so cute, and a little strange at the same time.

"Maybe I need a little more to be quiet." He smirked at me and I crashed my lips onto his again. Our lips moved in sync with each other and I felt the corners of his lips curl as they formed a smile, I smiled back during the kiss. His arms were securely around my waist, whilst mine were rested on his chest, feeling his heartbeat pound faster than a lightning strike flashing in the sky!

I jumped on his back, forcing him to give me a piggy back ride because thats the type of girlfriend I am. He just chuckled and held onto my legs. He continued walking to my house. He leaned forwards to teasr me and I just slapped his arm gently causing him to chuckle again.

"Dont ill fall off." I laughed with him and he just pulled me up since I was falling.

"Don't do what?" He teased. "This?" He leaned backwards and I had to grip onto him tughtky to dtop myself tumbling to the ground.

"Isac. Stop." I yelled at him, continuing to laugh. He stood up straight again and I climbed down from him.

Suddenly there was a vibrate and then ringing. I stared down at the source of the noise and it was Isac's phone.

"Isac your phone's going off." I yelled to him.

"Can you answer it please babe?" Shivers crawled down my spine when he called me babe. I grabbed his phone and held it up to my ear after pressing answer.

Its your mum' I mouthed to him before answering Linda.

"I can put Isac on if you want? Hes right next to me." I asked her and then  she hung up. I stared down at the phone trying so hard not to laugh.

Our lips moved in perfect sync until the door bell rang and ruined our moment. I pulled my lips an inch away from his.

"I'll be right back." I tapped his chest and pecked his lips before getting off him and walking over to the door. I opened it and almost screamed.

-----

I turned back to Isac as he rushed to my side.

"Did you do this?" I smiled at him and saw his face soften. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers off the guy at the door.

"No." He gave me a confused look and my smile faded as I pulled a confused face too. I noticed a small piece of paper in the flowers and took it out, reading it.

"Each time a flower dies so does your chance of staying alive." I stared up from the note.

"They're for my dad." I lied to him and took the flowers upstairs. As soon as I reached the top, I leaned against the wall, sliding down it. I re-read the note and tried to stop the tears. I can't let Isac get hurt, first someone runs over Alicia and now they want me dead...

I ambled down the stairs trying to put on a fake smile but I think Isac saw right through me because his expression faded and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I wrapped mine around him and buried my face in his chest.