Chapter 44

Previously...

Once I'd finished I threw Isac's white -shirt back on with my black ripped skinny jeans - since they were dry - and wrapped his red flannel around my waist because I was Isac Elliot af. (A/n: literally me.)

I skipped into the kitchen because why not? I gathered all the ingredients I needed to make pancake batter since Isac and his family were still asleep I thought I'd make them breakfast!

I heard footsteps up stairs and small mutters. His parents must be up.

Suddenly long arms snaked around my waist from behind as I turned the pancake over with a spatula because I was too lazy to flip it properly!

"I like your style is it yours?" Isac spoke with a raspy, sleepy voice as his head was rested on my shoulder.

"I don't know, I remember seeing someone attractive wearing it."

"Now shuffle backwards im in the middle of cooking your breakfast." I shooed him away so I could focus. He opened up one of the cupboards next to me and brought out five plates, placing them on the table; he then placed out the cutlery needed! After that he took out a chopping board, knife and fruit to chop up.

His parents walked in then as I placed a plate with pancakes on in the center of the table.

"Wow." Linda and Fredi both exhaled.

"Good morning." I smiled at them both.

I started to wash up the batter bowl but Isac wouldn't let me.

"No, no. You sit down. You made the breakfast so I'll clean up." He told me and started scrubbing the bowl. He really is the cutest thing ever.

"I made the mess though." I pouted. "It makes me feel bad if you clean it up." He turned to me so he wss facing me and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"Don't feel bad princess. I want to."

"How dare you steal my lemon." I pulled a face at him.

"You can get it back." He muffled.

"Oh really?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into his hynotising brown eyes. All he did was nod and I shook my head placing my lips on his. He kissed back and the lemon danced between our lips, until he pulled is lips away and took the lemon out of his mouth throwing it behind him into the bin before placing his lips back on mine.

*

"Shit im late I have to go sorry." I told Kelly and took my starbucks cup with me.

"Leaving me nothing but that last kiss and a little bit of lipstick." I heard as I walked in.

"And cut." The director shouted enthusiastically.

-----

"That was great Isac. Thats a wrap for today." The director shouted and Isac looked over at me and smiled holding his thumbs up. I smiled back at him and waited until he was finished talking with the director and getting his stuff. I took a step forward since my foot was aching and a sandbag fell where I was stood before. I screamed and took a few steps away from it with my heart pounding out of my chest.
Isac ran over to me and threw his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a hug.

"Omg are you okay?" He asked concerned. I snaked my arms around his back and hugged him tightly burying my head in his shoulder. This is what I needed.

"Hey. We just finished the video and it honestly made my day seeing your beautiful face." Aww did he really just say that? He's so cute.
"I've missed you."