Chapter 55

Previously...

"You almost forgot something." He placed it on top of my head and then noticed the bandana.
"Nice bandana. It suits you baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and then attacked my neck with short, sweet kissed again which made me giggle uncontrollably every time!

"Isac stahp!" I teased trying to push him away, giggling. He stopped kissing my neck and stared into my eyes, resting his chin on my shoulder for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Come on. We better go so we can make it to the Eiffel Tower."

I collapsed onto our bed as soon as we got back and stared at the white ceiling. I closed my eyes for a second before opening them to see Isac hovering over me, his hands were rested either side of my head on the sheets. Everything was silent...

He leaned down, smashing his lips onto mine. Our lips moved slowly in perfect sync. I felt him climb on the bed so I crawled back up to the top of the bed; I was now lay on the sheets and he was lay on top of me; my legs were open and my knees were up either side of him as his body was pressed against mine! I gripped his back with my hands as the pace of the kiss got faster and more intense. Our tongues twirled and danced in my mouth, fighting for dominance!

"Baby what's in your pocket?" I slid my hand in his pocket as he unstuck his lips from my neck. I pulled out something square and held it up. It was the condom...

"I... Ehh...I can't wait until we're sixte..." I cut him off by crashing my lips on his; the kiss was intense, passionate and full of so much lust, I slid his jacket off his shoulders and he pulled his arms out of the sleeves, throwing the jacket on the ground without breaking the kiss. I gripped the bottom of his t-shirt and began slidding it up his body until it was over his head and thrown on the floor. He connected our lips again, biting my bottom lip as his hands slid over my skin under my shirt; I helped him take my shirt off breaking the kiss. He bit his lip before sticking his lips to my neck like glue...

Isac's POV

This was going to be the best night of your life Anna! I swear you won't regret it...

-----

WARNING: Sexual content! Well...

I slowly opened my eyes and my head was rested on Isac's chest. I stared up to see he was sound asleep and I smiled to myself. I connected my lips with his bare chest, kissing him softly. I can't believe what happened last night, it was perfect... Breath taking! Every second was like being heaven; I had never felt like that before... It was pure bliss!

I crawled out of bed and an arm pulled me back and I fell down on top of Isac, the blanket seperating our exposed bodies!

"Where are you going?" He smirked, grabbing my hips and resting his forehead against mine. I straddled him over the blanket and connected our lips gently. Our lips moved in perfect sync as we both smiled into the kiss!

"I'm getting in the shower." I released our lips, biting my lower lip and climbing off him; he pulled the blanket off him and stumbled out of bed.
"I'm going alone Isac." I closed the door behind me and turned the shower on, jumping under the free-flowing water. I culdn't stop smiling or thinking about what just happened! We connected and became one!

I bit my lip thinking about it and long arms travelled around my waist.

"Isac, I..." I turned around to face him and he crashed his lips on mine, stopping me from talking. I was pushed up against the side of the shower as the kissing was aggressive; his hands were rested either side of my head against the side of the shower! He bit my bottom lip before releasing it and giving me a seductive stare! I bit my bottom lip, staring up into his eyes, he towered over me due to his heat but I didn't mind.