Chapter 5

The weekend rolled around really fast. It was now Monday, ugh.

All Sunday I was replaying mine and Isac's kiss. His lips were so soft... Okay now my heart is going crazy. Stay calm Bells.

As soon as I walked through the doors of hell everyone was staring at me. I felt incredibly anxious and just looked down. What have I done?

I walked quickly and then noticed Kelly and Liam. They were flirting and being all cute with each other.

I started running away. I ran all the way to the music room. The one place in school I felt the safest. Although I haven't been in this room in so long because everytime I tried to people were always in here.

I picked up a guitar and started tuning it and begun playing Amnesia by 5SOS.

"I drove by all the places, we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted..."

Isac's P.O.V

I was walking around the corner and noticed a girl running past me.

"Anna?" I asked. I looked around and saw Kelly with Liam. 'oh no' I thought.

I ran in the direction Anna went. I scanned all the halls until I heard singing. It was the most amazing sound I'd ever heard.

"Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie.." I heard, walking towards the music room.

"If what we had was real, how could you be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all..." I looked through the window and saw a girl. Her back was turned but I could tell it was Anna.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the make up running down your face, and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made.." Slowly I opened the door and quietly stood inside listening to her.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things."

As soon as she finished singing my eyes felt watery.

"Still thinking of Liam huh?" She gasped and turned around to see me. I slowly walked over to her.

"How long have you been stood there for?" She asked, her cheeks were glowing a crimson colour. It was cute.

"Long enough to know you have an amazing voice." She then looked away shyly, I find it so cute when she does that, it makes me think of the first time we met at the bus stop.

"Could you play me another song?"

"I don't know I've never played in front of anyone before." She placed the guitar on its stand and rubbed her arm not making eye contact.

"Please for me?" I pout while looking her in the eyes.

"Okay." she walks over to the piano and starts playing.

"Aren't you something to admire, cause your shine is something like a mirror and I can't help but noticed you reflect in this heart if mine, if you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find, just know that iI'm always parallel on the other side..." I walked over and sat on the stool next to her and joined in.

"I don't wanna loose you now, I'm staring right at the other half of me the biggest scene inside of my heart, there's a space and now you're home..." We started to sing together and I moved her right hand away and played with her. She just looked at me confusedly.

"Show me how to fight for now, ill tell you baby it was easy coming back into you when I figured it out, you were right here all along. Cause it's like you're my mirror my mirrors staring back at me, I couldn't get any bigger, with anyone else beside of me, and it's clear as this promise that we're making two reflections into one. Cause its like you're my mirror my mirrors staring back at me staring back at me." We continued.

We finally finished and I was smiling like crazy. She just looked away shyly. I cupped her cheek and gently turned her to face me, gently rubbing my thumb on her cheek I leaned in and we locked lips!

I felt the butterflies explode in my stomach and my heart rage in my chest! But it was a nice feeling especially since I'm with Anna.

Suddenly the bell alarmed. Of course. We pulled away and collected our things walking to lessons.

Lunch time now and I was walking down the grass over to Anna when someone grabbed my arm. Soon I was against Kelly.

"Hey cutie. If you're looking for me you're walking a bit far." She wrapped her arms around my neck but I pulled her away.

"Look Kelly, I don't think we'll be together because you broke my best friend and played with her ex and I just like someone else." Kelly looked over at Anna with a death glare and just wrapped her arms around me again. I refused it and stopped her walking away.

Anna was reading her 'kill a mockingbird' book again.

"Obliviating the world again bookworm?" I teased sitting next to her.

"Nope only you." she teased back.

"Well then. You can't obliviate me without a book." I snatched the book out of her hands -being careful to not loose her page- and held it away from her. She leaned over me trying to get to it.

"Isac give me my book back." her hand was flailing about trying to get to the book.

We soon touched noses and just looked into each others eyes. Our lips were a few centre metres away... but she grabbed the book out my hands and moved away. I gasped and pouted.

"What?" She giggled and poked my cheeks.

"Sneaky." I winked at her and just tickled her, pulling her closer to me. Her head was now lay back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and she placed her hands on top of mine.

Darn butterflies need to stop.

"You know your hearts beating at the speed of light." Anna said while looking up at me. I looked down at her,

"That's what you do to me." I kissed the top of her head and we stayed like this until the bell rang. It was perfect! I had Anna with me and I couldn't ask for more.

She's so incredible, I can't describe her with words, it's so hard to explain. Like how I feel about her. It's impossible to explain!

------

Thanks for reading!!!

I've noticed more people have been reading this lately so thank you so much for that!!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me, either in the comments or message board, I promise I will answer as soon as possible!!

I have a few questions for you:

What do you think of this story so far? What do you think of Kelly and Liam?

What do you think will happen next in the story?

Also thank you so much for all your kind words and motivating comments. II've said this before but you're the reason I keep on writing this❤❤

~ Author