Chapter 41

Ding dong.

I rushed and opened the door as soon as I heard the doorbell.

"Hey I got your tex..." Alex said before staring up from his phone. "Oh my god Anna are you okay?" He walked in and wrapped his arms around me just as the tears began streaming down. You probably think im crying about Isac well thats just a small part of it; im crying because of everything thats happened, my dad recovering, the incident in Broaden street... everything!

I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back. Alex was one of my best friends. I could always rely on him for anything.

I saw Alicia running down the path.

"Anna." She yelled before wrapping her arms around me and Alex, joining the hug. We all seperated from each other.

"Its okay Anna. There was a surprise rehearsal last night thats why he couldnt meet you." Alicia explained to me. Even if there was I knew someone wanted me to break up with Isac...

"Its okay." I told her and then we all went in the living room sitting on the sofa.

"Ive missed you two and the rest of the Icrew." I smiled at them both, seeing the returning smiles. They've been working so hard as they're opening up for One Direction here, Norway and Sweden. I'm so jealous of them... But they do have a few shows before they go on tour with 1D.

I tried to get tickets but they all sold out before I could...

****

"Hey I'm sorry I have to leave soon, my older cousin is coming over since it's her birthday so I have to be at home before she gets there." Alicia explained.

"That's okay. Tell your cousin I said happy birthday when you see her." I smiled at her as we all turned our attention to the movie on the screen, which was Step Up 3. I loved the Step Up movies they were so good!

"So." I paused. " are you two dating yet?" I asked them. Was it bad that I shipped them? Like a lot.

They both turned to each other and smiled and I jumped up out of my seat.

"Oh my god you two totally are." I yelled. "Oh my god yes I knew it. I knew you would." I jumped up and down again before calming down and returning to my seat.

"So how long has this been going on?" I asked them in a more calm voice whilst staring at both of them like I was an interviewer.

"Not long. Only a few weeks but we want to keep it a secret until we're ready to tell the world." Alicia told me smiling at the ground. Alex wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead, she checked her phone and pulled a face.

"Oh I have to go." She quickly got up and sprinted to the door. "I'll see you both tomorrow. You should come and watch the rehearsal Anna." She smiled before opening the door and closing it behind her.

"You two belong together." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thanks." He stared at the ground before tapping on his phone.

Suddenly we heard a scream and tires screeching... I burst to my feet and opened the door to see what had happened. Alex closely behind, I stared out and saw a girl on the floor in the middle of the road. She was a brunette... then I realised who it was.

"ALICIA." I screamed before sprinting to where she was. The car reversed back and drove away, unfortunately I couldn't see who it was. Alex came rushing down with his phone up to his ear.

"Alicia can you hear me?" I asked her whilst shaking her.

"Yes hello I need an ambulance. My girlfriend has just been hit by a moving vehicle." Alex spoke into the phone with a very paniced voice.

My phone beeped and I saw that I got a message:

Unknown number:

You won't break up with Isac, so we'll hurt him ourselves... Emotionally so it destroys him.

****

We were waiting in the waiting rooms at the hospital and I re-read the text that I was sent. Alex was tapping the chairs anxiously and checking his phone.

"Im sure it would be alright Axu." I placed my hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him.
"I can't believe someone would do that." He stared down at the ground with his elbows rested on his knees. He then looked up at me and I saw the water develop in his eyes.
"She didn't deserve that." He stared down at the ground again.

I felt a huge lump of pain fill my throat knowing that I'd been in his situation once. Knowing what its like for someone you love to be in hospital...

"Hey how is Alicia doing?" I quickly sprung to my feet as I saw a doctor walk out of her room.

"She's doing okay. She was hit at a harmful speed but she's going to be okay. No surgery is needed." The doctor explained to me before she walked off to the front desk.

--------

Hey, so I can't remember if I told you but I have blue hair now and I love it. I also want a lip ring but I cant get one unless I have a parental consent since im under 18 but my mum wont let me so im screwed... ill find a way around it though...

Q: What's your favourite band?
A: 5SOS, The Main Level, Fall out boy, panic! At the disco, falling in reverse, black veil brides, madness, the foo, 1D and so many more! What about you?

- Author