Authors note/Surprise

sorry if you though this was an update but OH MY FRICKING GOD GUYS!!! ISAC RELEASE FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY!!

I'M JUST, UGH... I HAVE NO WORDS IT'S SO PERFECT.

GO AND CHECK IT OUT NOW, MY FAVE SONGS ARE:

* RECKLESSLY

* HUSH

* CAN'T LET HER GO

* GLITTER

* ENGINE

* TIRED OF MISSING YOU

* BABY I

* PARACHUTE

BASICALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO PERFECT!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO GO AND LISTEN TO THEM, NOW!!! GO TO SPOTIFY AND TYPE IN "Isac Elliot" THEN CLICK ON HIS PROFILE AND THE NCLICK ON "Follow Me" LISTEN TO THE WHOLE ALBUM AND ENJOY!!!! AHHHHHHH, ASDFGHJKL. IT'S JUST SO PERFECT, I CAN'T OMG, I'M CRYING.

Sorry about my fangirl session just then anyway, yeah Isac released Follow Me 4 days early!!! But yeah on to Authors note.

My updating scheduele will be falling behind because i'm now back at school and I don't have enough time to update as much as I used to.

I promise that I will try and update as much as I can but it just won't be every so often like I did with the first 13 chapters.

Plus I won't to make the next few chapters a lot longer because it's getting more interesting now, plus hopefully it will make up for my not updating as much in the next few weeks.

by the way I'm on Chrismas holiday from 18th of December to soemtime in January so I'll try and update more in that time zone while I'm off school. I'm sorry because I know alot of you love thsi story But I hope you understand.

One last Thing....

ISAC FRICKING RELEASED FOLLOW ME AND IT'S PERFECT. ;)

i had to.

But yeah if you haven't checked it out and listened to it then there's soemthing wrong with yo... nah I'm just joking, but go and check it out bae. I'm sure you'll love it.

link ----->  http://bit.ly/IsacElliotSpotify

Tell me your favourite song from the album below!! :)

as always thank you for reading my story and I hope you have a great day.

love you xoxo

~ Author