Chapter 33

Previously...

Isac's POV:

"Oh I see. My man got his girl back." Lasse punched my shoulder gently.

Anna's POV:

"Hey sweetheart." My dad came in.

"Dad go steady. The doctor's told you to rest." I jumped out of the window and took hold of his arm to guide him on to the sofa.
"There you go."

I watched as my loving father swallowed his pills and I placed a blanket over him as it was like a freezer in our old, warn out house...

Isac: "can I see you again? xxxx"

Anna: "of course xxxx"

Isac: "good cause I'm outside your house. ;) xxxx"

"ISAC." I screamed and threw my arms around his shoulders, squeezing him tightly.

"Hey. I missed you." Isac snaked his arms around my back, squeezing me tightly back.

Isac carried his suitcase upstairs and unzipped it on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Uh. Moving in." He spoke, intimidating my tone. He took out his clothes and lay them on my bed.
"I'm here to help you with looking after your dad." He smiled at me and slipped his hands into mine, stroking the top of my hand with his thumb.

"Isac. My dad is my responsibility not yours." I tried  to tell him but he was too stubborn and ignored it.

"You work extremely hard for your dad and he appreciates it. But I want to help you. We're a team, there's no I in team."

He snatched his phone and took a picture, but I covered my face. He posted it on Instagram with the caption:

Isacelliot: "Anna is okay guys. She's just been super busy helping people. ❤️ Do not worry, my princess is still safe. I want you guys to stay safe and healthy. ❤️💪🏻 love you"

"Aww you're cute. 😍"
"😍😍😍"
"I love Anna 😍"
"Why is Anna covering her face?"
"Isac, you and Anna belong together 😍"

"See they all love you." He kissed my forehead again and I pecked him on the lips.

-----

Anna's POV

"Hey Anna." I heard Isac's voice as I shoved books into my locker.

"Hi." I smiled at him while connecting our lips together. His hands slid onto my hips like a snake as mine rested around his neck. He smiled before we were interrupted...

"Get a room you two." Lucy joked as we pulled our lips away from each other.

"Do you mind if I borrow Anna for a second?" She grabbed my hand and I waved to Isac, turning around to face her.

"I hate to alarm you but Kelly's having a party tonight and he's invited along." She pointed to Isac.

"He's not even going." I told her, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Really? And do you have plans with him tonight?" She crossed her arms and I stared across at Isac.
"That's what I thought."

"I'll talk to him." I uncrossed my arms, staring down at the ground.

"Better ale plans with him. I heard Kelly's not going to stop until she gets Isac and she always gets what she wants." Lucy flicked her hair and stormed away. Intertwining my fingers together slowly, I nervously walked over to Isac.