Chapter 17

All the pictures of me and Isac at the ice hockey game are all over twitter and Instagram. Although half the time I don't read the comments because I'm pretty sure every single comment is hate.

I felt my phone vibrate and I saw it... A hate comment...I clicked on it and my phone sent me to my instagram showing the message on the screen. She had sent the picture of Isac pressing his hands over mine on the rail. But I had a huge red X over me.

Are you serious? Isac can do so much better. You don't deserve him slut. Leave him alone and kill yourself.

I scrolled down and saw all of the comments on the picture.

Isac can do better

Oh my god can that slut get away from my man.

Why did he even choose her? She's so ugly @AnnaBells.Hartley Stay away from Isac. I'm warning you bitch, he's mine.

At this point I felt a tear escape my eyes so I throw my phone across my bed and pulled the covers over me, crying into my pillow.

I heard a knock at the door and the door opened.

"Dad I said I'm awake." I pulled the covers off me and saw Isac stood in the doorway.

"It's just me." He said and walked over. He looked at me and frowned. "Anna what's wrong?" I felt his weight push the bed down lightly. He wrapped his arms around me and I tried my hardest to hold my tears in. I hated for Isac to see me cry, it made me feel so weak.

I buried my head in his chest, gripping his t-shirt and trying not to cry. I felt him rub my back in a circular movement. I pulled away and looked down.

"Isac, we can't be together... Your fans don't accept me and I'd hate to be the reason you lose them." I didn't look at him. He took hold of my hands and rubbed his thumbs along my knuckles.

"I'm not losing you Anna. I love you way too much to lose you again, please don't do this." I saw him bow his head and I sighed.

"Isac... I don't want to get in the way of your career. But just know that I'm doing this because I love you." I bowed my head.

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU ANNABELLA HARTLEY AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU. I'D BE LOST WITHOUT TOU. I'M NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS." Isac shouted frustratedly. I was thrown back by his tone and looked away. I saw a tear roll down off the end of his nose. His grip loosened and he slowly released my hands.

He ran out of the room and slammed the door behind him. I ran after him but stopped at the closed door and leaned against it. Slowly sliding down it.

"I'm sorry Isac." My voice was just a whisper. I lifted my knees up and bowed my head.

Isac's P.O.V

I slammed the door as I rushed out of Anna's room. I can't believe what I just heard... I just had to escape because I didn't want Anna to see me crying. I'd never cried before, especially not over a girl.

I slid down the door until I was sat on the floor.

"Anna please..." I felt the tears roll down my cheeks softly. I can't go on without her.

Annabella's P.O.V

I hesitated as I turned the door handle, I quickly opened the door and I was hit by a breeze. The hallway was empty... But the smell of Isac lingered in the air!

I climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over my head again.

The next day.

I woke up from a vibration on my feet. Ugh, I probably got another notification from his fans.