Chapter 13

I was seriously shocked. How could he do that? I knew he was bad but I didn't think he would go as far as jump my best friend and set a dog on him...

"It was Liam" Twirled around my mind. I'd never known Liam to be the 'almost killing someone' type. He's mostly known as the 'cheating' type.

I ran out of the room straight after Josh had told me. My head was pounding and the room was beginning to spin!

"Honey are you okay?" I heard my dad say, all I saw of him was a fuzz of blurry colours, floating around in front of me. I'm not going to lie, I was definitely panicking now. What is happening to me??

My breathing calmed slowly and I looked up to a nurse staring into my eyes. My chest was tight and my palms were sweaty. It was so difficult to breath, like someone had struck my windpipe with a knife. It was almost like my windpipe was trying to swallow up the weapon...

"It's alright miss. You just had a small panic attack but nothing to worry about." She walked away and my chest still felt tense and tight.

A panic attack? Oh god, I'd never had one of those in my life, it was not a good experience. It felt like I was having all of the air sucked out of me.

*

Dad brought me home when the nurse said that it was okay to leave. It was so late and I honestly could sleep for an eternity! If I had the option I would.

I collapsed onto my bed once I'd got my pjs on and felt a cold chill. Then I remembered I left the window open. Wow. I hadn't left it open for ages. I was just about to get out of bed and close it when I saw a silhouette standing dead still right next to the window.

I screamed. -Out of habit- You have no idea how terrifying it is just seeing a black silhouette just standing there in the middle of the night.

"I've been waiting for you Anna. Why were you out so long?" He finally spoke and took a step closer. God it was Isac.
"Please don't scream or throw me out I just need to talk to you." He stepped closer again, until he was stood at the end of my bed. I sat up staring at him and folding my arms.

"Well I don't want to talk to you." I looked away and felt a weight on the bed. He... was sat... at the end...

"Please Anna this will only take a minute."

"Isac please leave because we have nothing to talk about." I saw him turn around and crawl up the bed till he was facing me. We were about 5 inches away from each other though, I looked down as he looked into my eyes.

I couldn't my get lost in his sparkling, dreamy eyes, not again. They were like a beautiful scene of diamonds. Shinning in the dark, misty brown mud pools!

"Isac what did you do to your wrist?" I lifted his hand up and studied his wrist, tracing my hand along the red marking. He had a thick red line snaking all around his wrist and around his thumb.

"Oh that's just a rope burn no need to worry about that." He pulled his arm away quickly.

"How did you get it?"

"Nevermind. Now can I please explain to you about the whole Callie, picture thing?" Ugh. He's still on about that. Just as I completely forgot about it too.

"There's nothing to explain. I already understand." I could barely look at him. I was kind of hoping that this topic would never spring up again. But I always knew that Isac is stubborn so he wouldn't stop annoying me until I let him explain.

"You don't know anything about what happened Anna it's all a misunderstanding." I tried not to look at him and just looked down at the bed.

"I know enough to know that you're a jerk and a liar."