Chapter 38

Previously...

"Hey." Isac finally picked up after 6 rings.

"Hey. It's Anna." I said like he didnt recognise my voice. "Hey, you know theres a party tonight."

There was a pause...

"Yeah..." he mumbled.

"Are you going?" I asked him. There was a pause on the other end of the line.

"Um... I don't..." he stuttrred and I rolled my eyes.

"I want to go." I blurted out, cutting him off.

"Oh..." was all he said. "Then yes. Yes I'm definitely going."

"Whoa. Anna." His eyes almost popped out of their sockets. All I could do was giggle at him.

"You're so cute." I told him which caused him to smile. I pressed my lips against his for a second. I had missed the taste of his soft plump lips.

"I'd missed the taste of you." He told me giving me a wink.

"Isac." A blonde haired girl screamed and ran up to him hugging him.

"Oh Riley this is Annabella. Anna this is my cousin Riley, she's 17 today." Isac smiled widely and I shook hands with her whilst smiling.

"Its all alcohol, shhh. Dont tell my parents." She winked at me before walking away. I giggled again.

He grabbed both my thighs signalling me to jump so I did, i wrapped my legs around his waist. He lays me down on the bed kissing down my jaw and planting kisses and sucks on my neck, hitting my soft spot which causes me to moan...

----

My head was still pounding a little bit from the hang over I had. I might have drank a little too much st the party last night.

"What did Isac have to say about the photo?" Kelly asked me and I looked down at the ground.

"I didnt actually show him the picture." I shrugged and she just stared at me.

"Why didnt you?" She asked just as I felt my stomach churn. I ran to the bathroom and before I knew it I was throwing up in the toilet...

"Are you okay?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's not like I'm throwing up or anything." I sassed her.

"Wow. Ok." Kelly took a sip of her drink.

"Tanya and Dan would be back over soon." I checked my phone.

"Why did they leave?"

"Tanya's mum was in the hospital so they had to go back to check she was okay. I didnt mind." I shrugged. "They're coming back today and im excited to see them again." I sounded like a little kid but I didnt care. I was going to see my auntie and uncle again...

***

"Isac. Im so glad you're here" I grabbed his hand dragging him up to my room. "Be quiet cause the baby's asleep." I closed the door and locked It behind him.

"What's up?" He asked looking suspicious.

"We didnt have sex last night did we?" I straight up asked him and he had to think for a second.

"No. Not that I remember why?" He grabbed both my hands and rubbed his thumb over the top of my hand.

"Just checking." I smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"We didn't..." He paused before pushing his lips up to my ear.
"...but I can change that." His voice waa seductive and raspy as he spoke. His hot breath against my flesh sent shivers down my spine. He pressed his lips on my neck for a few seconds before pulling away leaving a lingering kiss! My pulse was rising and I felt my hands getting sweaty.
"Just joking." He reasured me when he saw the expression on my face.