Chapter 49

Previously...

"Paris." He straight up told me. No surprise about it. I leaned my head up so I could see him and smiled.

"Really?" I asked him, pulling a suspicious face. He chuckled and nodded.

"Really."

"Anna?" I heard Isac's raspy voice and ambled into my room as he coughed.

"Are you okay?" I stared at him and he covered himself, shaking a little bit. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed his t-shirt, pulling it over his head and through his arms, his arm and body muscles distracted me as I pulled it down slowly until he was covered up. I placed the back of my hand over his forehead and he was burning!
"Oh my god Isac you're so hot." I told him as I pulled my hand away.

"Really? cause I'm freezing." He complained and got under the covers.

"Aww. I think you might be sick." I perched on the edge of the bed, moving his hair out of his eyes; his face was as pale as snow.

"Anna?" He asked in a raspy voice before coughing and placing the mug back on the cupboard.

"Yeah?" I took hold of his hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Can we cuddle?" He sounded like he was slowly losing his voice.

"Of course we can." He held his arms out and I got under the covers, cuddling up to him. He wrapped his arms around me as we lay there; he was like a teddy bear because he was so cuddly!

I kissed his chest softly through his t-shirt and laid my head on his chest. He coughed a little bit and I rubbed my hand over his chest to comfort him.

"Try and sleep baby, it will help you to feel better." I softly spoke to him as he rubbed my back gently. He leaned his head against mine and sighed out.

"Hey, how are you feeling now?" I asked him as he fidgeted and woke up slowly. He released me and stretched, making his biceps pop out.

"A little better." He smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around me again.

"That's good." I smiled down at him. He turned his body to the side so he was facing me; I wrapped my arms around his back, burying my head in his chest, he rested his head on top of mine, kissing my forehead gently. We stayed cuddling like that for a while longer.

----

"Welcome to Paris." Isac threw his arms up in the air as we walked out of the airport. I stared around at the beautiful view. The time was 8:25 pm (Paris was one hour behind Helsinki) as the plane from Helsinki took off at 6:00pm (FI time). But we had to go through all the security and stuff...

We called for a taxi and told the driver the address of the hotel we were staying in. I stared out the window as the taxi descended away from the airport. Small water droplets started hitting the car's window and soon it was raining very heavily, but I continued staring outside.

Isac gripped my hand until the taxi stopped outside and helped us with our bags. The hotel was quite big and quite vintage! Isac checked us in and picked up the card used to unlock the door. Our room was on the third floor at the end.

I stared around it and jumped on the king sized bed, staring up at the ceiling. Isac just chuckled at me before joining me.

"I wasn't actually expecting it to rain today." He confessed to me and I turned to face him, pecking his lips gently.

"It's still amazing to be here." I smiled widely, walking over to the window, looking out. We had a view of the Eiffel Tower in the distance; colorful lights glowed up the whole of Paris and it was breath taking. It was still raining heavily and it was now thundering and lightning!

Long arms snaked around my stomach and I placed my hand on top of his, knowing it was Isac, since we were the only ones here. I leaned back into him, continuing to stare out the window, his lips brushed against my cheek causing me to blush up a crimson colour!

"I admit I've never been to Paris but I heard its very romantic." He whispered to me before kissing my cheek again. I smiled down, burying my head in his neck as I was embarrassed!
"Aww princess don't be embarrassed. You're so cute when you blush." He stroked my hair, leaning his head down to mine to try and look at me; I felt his hot breath against my flesh and glanced up at him, linking our lips together.

My hands were rested on his chest as his were wrapped around my waist. I really appreciate everything he's done for me and for being an amazing boyfriend. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have him... I don't want to think of a world without him.

"I know it's early baby but can we go to sleep, I have jetlag." I rubbed my eyes slightly as we walked over to our bags. I pulled out my light blue t-shirt and pj shorts. I took my jacket off and threw it on top of my suitcase.

"Okay arms up." Isac told me and I stared at him suspiciously as I did what he commanded. I raised my arms and he gripped the bottom of my t-shirt, pulling it up over my head; he pulled my pj top over my head until it was covering me. He then tugged at my jeans and I nodded at him; he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulling them down; I stepped out and then stepped into my pj shorts. He pulled them up to my hips and then smiled at me.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" I smirked at him as he nodded. I got under the covers as Isac changed into his sweetpants. He joined me under the covers and turned facing me before kissing my forehead.

"Good night princess." He turned off the lamp next to him so we were in darkness. The only sound heard was the rain battering against the window and the rumble of thunder. I turned my back to Isac and he crawled closer, wrapping his arm around my waist so he was spooning me! I smiled to myself before slowly drifting off.

----

Awww. Short but sweet chapter. 😍 3 more chapters to go after this.

Q: What do you think about Isac and Anna?
A: They're so freaking cute and perfect and aASDFGHJLL. They're goals af. 😍😍

- Author