Chapter 26

Previously...

"Oh Annabella come here and meet your little cousin." Tanya smiled and I walked over, looking at the baby's face. He had chubby chipmunk cheeks and a small button nose. His eyes were closed but he looked so adorable.

"Aww he's so cute." I smiled.

"Would you like to hold him?" She offered and I nodded, sitting in the chair next to her bed. Dan took the baby off Tanya and placed him on my lap, showing me how to hold him properly.

"He's cute isn't he?" I looked up at Isac and then back down at my baby cousin.

"What's cuter is you holding him." Isac smiled.

"If they haven't chosen a name yet, I think they should call him Isac." I looked at Isac agin and his face lit up.

I opened the door to my dads room and the monitor he was wired up to, made a constant beep. Doctors were rushing around and shocking him. I closed the door and burst into tears. Isac hugged me tightly.

"Isac what are you doing here?" I smiled and he walked closer taking hold of my hands.

"What? I can't see you?" He kissed my cheek, moving down to my jawline and neck.

"Isac, I'm not properly dressed yet." I tangled my fingers in his hair. Isac pulled away and stared into my eyes. I pushed him onto the bed and crawled on top of him. I leaned down and smashed my lips onto his, he responded straight away and our lips moved in perfect sync. He wrapped his arms around my bare waist which sent sparks exploding through me and pulled me closer until our chests were making contact. I kissed down his jawline to his neck and soon found his sweet spot.

Then in a quick flash Isac was pushed off me and knocked to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" The guy yelled, gripping Isacs shirt tightly. I threw a shirt on and broke them up, pushing the guy away from Isac, whom stood to his feet panting.

"Nick stop it. He wasn't hurting me. Calm down." I frowned and yelled at him. Nick looked down trying to calm himself.

"Wait, who is this guy?" Isac asked with a confused facial expression. (He looked so cute) I sighed and turned to him.

"Nick this is Isac, Isac this is Nick... he's my brother." Isac stared at me with wobbly eyes...

----------------

"Wait so this guy is your brother?" Isac asked, staring at me bewildered.

"Yes." I turned to Nick "Nick you need to stop being so overly protective of me. I'm not a little girl any more." I explained to him and he hugged me tight.

"I know but you're my sister. I need to protect you." We pulled away and stared at each other. Nick was 19 years old with blue eyes and light brown hair. When we moved from England, he stayed over there with his girlfriend.

"Uhh... Can someone explain to me?" I heard Isac's voice and sat on my bed.

"Sorry. Isac, when we moved here, Nick stayed over in England with his girlfriend Sophie. I really wanted him to come with us but he didn't want to. So now here he is."

Isac sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm only here for a few weeks. I didn't mean to burst in on you. But you should be thankful, if I didn't come you two would have done it." He winked before walking out.

"Only 15 Nick." I yelled to him as he left.

"Still would have done it." He yelled back.

"No we wouldn't" I yelled back at him while shaking my head. "I'm sorry about him. You know how older siblings are."