Chapter 35

Previously...

I do love him, but he kissed another girl. How was I suppose to react to that?

We pulled our lips apart and I rested my forehead against his.

"Don't ever think I don't love you because I do." I planted a kiss onto his lips again.

-------

"I know you're a dancer so I set this up." Isac told me excitedly as we walked into one of the studios in the building. I placed my hand over my mouth and wrapped my arms around Isac's waist, hugging him tightly. His arms threw atomism my shoulders and he rubbed them gently, resting his chin on the top of my head!

There were blankets and pillows on one end of the studio and a blank dance floor on the other end, there was also a projector facing a screen in front of the blankets and pillows; candles and snacks were scattered around the floor. But guess who was here?

Kelly...

She stared over at us and smirked at me. What was she doing here? She finished placing flowers around the screen the projector was facing...

"Come." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the centre of the blank dance floor. He signalled Kelly to turn the music on and the first few bars of Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran sounded trough the speakers. A huge smile formed as I remembered the dance we did at his Aunties wedding last year. We replicated that dance while both of us had huge smiles on our faces...

We also danced to It Girl by Jason Derulo and a few more songs before we decided to dance weirdly to Permanent Vacation by 5SOS!

We wondered over to the blankets and Isac lit all of the candles, burning himself a few times on the matches. What an idiot!

"I'll be back in a sec." Isac told me before walking out the door. Kelly suddenly strolled in nervously.

"Why are you here?" I crossed my arms, staring at her with cold eyes. She placed her hand on her hip and pulled a smug face at me.

"Isac told me to come."

"Yeah of course he did."

"You're forgetting he kissed me at the party." She flipped her hair back.

"He's MY boyfriend." I snapped at her, emphasising the 'my' in case she didn't get the message.

"Has he ever told you he's not a virgin?" She suddenly blurted out, crossing her arms this time.
"Has he ever told you who his first was?" She smirked slightly.
"He hasn't? Oh. That says a lot." She flipped her hair as she walked away from me and grabbed a few snacks.

Isac rushed back in holding a bouquet of flowers. He had a huge smile on his face as he placed them down on the small table. He tapped his pockets like he had lost something...

"Wait I'll forgot something." He rushed back out again and I admired the bouquet for a few seconds before picking up the small note and reading.

These flowers could never come close to how beautiful you are...

Such a cheesy note. I moved my thumb and realised there was more...

I love you Kelly xx

KELLY?

What the fuck?

"Ok I found them now and I hope you'll love..." Isac ran in with a smile on his face which slowly faded as he saw me. I stared at him coldly with tears in my eyes...

"What are you trying to do? Do you think this game is funny?" I started yelling at him quietly still holding the note.

"What?" He stared at me confused and I stared back down at the note.