Chapter 8

"I love you Annabella Marie Hartley" was all that was running through my mind.

Last night Isac said he loved me. That's something I'd never expected to hear. Especially from him.

I had a smile spread across my face. But that soon faded when I reminded myself of Kelly. Darn, now what am I suppose to do?

Isac finally says he loves me and I love him back. But now all that is going to be ruined because of Kelly.

At least I have a day off school today. The teachers are going on strike so we all have a day off. Yess. I do not want to cope with Kelly.

I quickly get dressed and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I walk back in my room and see a small box on my bed with a card.

I look around and just take the small card reading it.

"Meet me outside your house in 5 minutes. Isac x"

I smile while reading and open the box. It was a blue box with a pink ribbon tied up in a bow. Inside was a sterling silver necklace with the letter "I" on. Aww Isac is so cute.

I place the necklace back in the box and walk downstairs.

"Just going out for a bit dad." I say before walking outside the front door. That's when I see him.

He was dressed in a plain white t-shirt with a black jacket and black sweetpants. He was wearing his black Jordan's. Gotta say he looked so hot.

When he saw me he just smiled. I smiled back at him. I noticed that he had his hands behind his back.

"Isac I can't accept this. It looks so expensive and I don't want to waste your money." I saw his smile fade a little and I felt bad then.

"Anna, It's not wasting money if its for you." He opened the box and took out the necklace and twirled his finger gesturing me to turn around. I did that and held my hair up.

Isac put the necklace around me and clipped it up at the back. I couldn't help but smile. I felt like one of those princesses that finds her Prince Charming.

I feel Isac wrap his arms around me from behind and he kisses my shoulder softly. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks and I giggled lightly. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Why did you want me to meet you here?" I smiled looking down shyly.

"Can I not meet up with my girlfriend now?" He smiled at me. Wait.. Did he just call me his girlfriend? oh my god.

He lifted my head up so I was looking into his hypnotising eyes. He leaned in and connected our lips. I responded straight away. His lips were so soft and gentle I could kiss them all day if I could!

Slowly he tried to deepen the kiss, I pulled away only centre meters from his lips. I placed a finger on his slightly parted lips.

"Nah ah, later." he smiled and pulled me into a warm embrace. Every time I was in his arms I would feel safe.

I opened my eyes and saw a guy stood by a tree on the other side of the road. What I liked about where I lived was that there was a field on the opposite side to us. the rest was just houses.

I released Isac quickly and he looked at me strangely. He looked behind him and mouthed 'don't worry' to me. I recognised the guy; he was the one that dragged me away and pinned me to the wall. He was with Kelly...

Isac and I walked fast paced to his house. All I have to say is that his house was so nice. It was medium sized but it was perfect.

"Hey um I was suppose to give this to you but then that guy appeared." He took out a purple tulip from his back pocket and handed it to me.