Chapter 28

Previously...

"So I heard your dad's in the hospital." I turned around to be greeted by Callie's make-up covered, emotionless face.
"It's your fault he's in there you know." She paused, staring at me. "He'll try to deny it, just to spare your feelings. The truth is it's your fault for everything. You're just a waste of space. No wonder your dad would rather die then spend another second pretending to love you." She spoke with a bitter tone.

I ran as fast as I could to the local park.

I wanted to text Isac so badly and tell him everything. But he's at the recording studio right now; I don't want him to worry. The last thing I want him to do is worry about me.

*

I ran into Isac's arms.
"Heyy." He wrapped his arms around my waist securely. Mine were cling around his neck; I buried my head in his shoulder, inhaling his sweet scent.

My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out.

"Isac doesn't love you. He's pretending cause your dad's in the hospital. He comes to my house every night. He's not a virgin anymore"

"You were about to rip this photo of us up?" He glared up at me angrily. I stayed silent. "This was our first picture together, why would you want to destroy it?" He fixed his eyes on the picture. His body was slowly tensing up as each passing second ticked by.

"Isac..."

"Shhh..." He placed his finger on my lips. "Don't talk." He smashed his lips onto mine.
I felt his slightly cold hands make contact with my skin as his hands slowly travelled up my belly; under my shirt. The coldness on my skin gave me a small shiver! My heartbeat was rising quickly as his hands rose further up my body. I flicked open my eyes to see his eyes closed... His hands froze just below my breasts and he released his lips from mine, breathing heavily while catching his breath. He sounded sexy as fuck.

"No. Stay. Nick's gone to a house party."

------

I woke up in someone's arms. I jerked my head up to find Isac sleeping soundlessly. My smile grew on my face as I rested my chin on his chest and stared at him. His cheeks were puffy and chubby; it was so adorable; his hair was messy and stuck up all over the place!

I've never loved someone so much in my life. And no one has ever loved me the way he does. It's like my life is slowly fixing itself, piece-by-piece. All because of Isac...

I can't describe how important he is to me. I still can't believe I can call him 'mine'

I felt him move and his eyes slowly drifted open. He scratched his forehead, brushing his fringe away; strands of hair escaped through the gaps in his fingers. His eyes travelled down to meet mine. As our eyes made contact, a huge smile spread across his face.

"Good morning." The words escaped his irresistible lips in a sleepy manner! Hearing his voice was like being in heaven... The Angels start singing and a bright, glowing, white light shines through the clouds! The light travels closer until the outline of a perfect body appears. Isac emerges through the rays of sunshine and smiles down at me: his flawless facial features stretching as his lips tug up and crinkles form each side of his eyes; his tender arms hung uncaringly by his side...

"Anna?" Isac's sweet voice, interrupted my dream and brought me back to reality.

"Hmmmm?" I hummed, seeing an amused smile on his face.

"What are you doing?"

"Just admiring you." The words escaped out of my mouth before I could stop them. I felt the heat rising to the surface of my cheeks... Isac's arms pulled me closer to him as I buried my head in his chest. His lips planted a soft kiss on the top of my head while his hand rubbed up and down my back smoothly!