Chapter 24

Previously...

Isac's P.O.V

Anna was trembling and crying. Then I looked and saw why...

I embraced her into my arms and she sobbed on my shoulders.

"C'mon... c'mon... Ah yes I need an ambulance as quick as possible... Uhh." Dan walked over to Anna's dad in the bathroom and knelt down. "Yes he's still breathing but his pulse is weak."

I led Anna into the living room and sat on the couch with her.

She gripped my shirt and burried her head in my neck, I pulled her closer and rubbed her back gently.

"Shhh... I know, I'm so sorry that you had to see your dad like that. He's going to be alright." I whispered softly, trying to comfort her.

"Y-you D-don't know th-that." She managed to get out between sobs.

Sirens were blasting out and echoing outside the house. The doorbell rung and Tanya opened the door quickly pointing the two doctors up stairs. They both rushed up the stairs.

"Isac... I need you to look after Anna for us... We're going to the hospital with her dad." Dan said.

Isac takes Anna to his house.

*Isac's flashback*

All I saw when I looked in the bathroom was Anna's dad lay on the floor, as pale as snow...

He had a cylinder bottle in his hand and pills were spread on the floor around his head.

*end of flashback*

Anna played with my shirt collar, it was cute. Then she wrapped her arm around my neck and burried her face in my neck, slowly drifting off.

----

Isac's P.O.V

I woke up to someone in my arms, then I looked down to see Anna. I smiled at her, she was so cute when sleeping. I turned my head and saw that it was only 7.07 am.

I decided to check my instagram feed and twitter timeline. Then I got a great idea...

I turned the camera on and held my phone up, pointing it at me and Anna. I took a picture and shared it on instagram with the caption:

"My cute sleeping beauty. She's so adorable it gives my heart a flutter. @Annabells.Hartley 😍❤️"

She's probably going to kill me for posting that, but I just had to. She's just so damn cute.

I turned the tv on a quiet pitch and watched a little bit of family guy while waiting for Anna to wake up.

A short period of time had passed and I felt Anna fidgeting and she opened her eyes. She lifted her head up and her hair was messy but she still looked sexy.

"Good morning beauti..." She interupted me by smashing her lips on mine. Of course I responded straight away. Our lips moved in perfect sync together. These damn butterflies are back again.

She pulled away and smiled.

"Good morning." She said sleepily and sat up, leaning against the back of the bed.

"Well, it is now." Was all I could get out, smiling. I checked the time and it was now 8.00. "Come on we better go and get breakfast." She nodded and I turned the tv off before we exited my room and made our way down the stairs.

Linda was drinking a cup of coffee when we walked into the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I smiled at her, getting the cereal out of the cupboard and two bowls.