Chapter 18

Monday. Ugh.

I woke up to find I was wearing an unfamiliar jacket.

"Oh yeah it's Isac's.." I spoke to myself sleepily. Then I realised I was wearing Isac Elliot Lundèn's jacket. Holy cow!

I did my morning routine and got changed into black jeans, my white 5SOS t-shirt and Isac's jacket. - My cousin brought me a 5 Seconds Of Summer t-shirt when she came back from their concert.

*
I stepped off the bus and Lucy ran over to me hugging me tight. I admit I was a bit thrown back.

"Um Lucy what's going on?" I asked confused.

"Oh my gosh you didn't hear?" She gasped and released me.

"Hear what?" I asked confused again.

"You're literally famous. Everyone is talking about you.' She squealed uncontrollably. What?

"Come on I'll show you." She grabbed my hand and dragged me along with her. I'm quite scared at what it is now.

We burst through the double doors of the school and the hall suddenly went quiet.

"And there she is ladies and gentlemen, miss Annabella Hartley." I heard Kelly clap sarcastically while walking down the steps and towards me.

My smile faded as I looked around and saw people trying not to laugh. I turned back to Kelly who had her hands on her hips and a smirk spread across her face.

"The girl who's only been pretending all this time..." Callie walked down to stand by Kelly's side.

"All just to get his attention."

"W-what are you talking about?" I was completely an utterly scared right now. Trembling. This is Kelly and she has the power to make anyone believe anything she says... because sshe's popular and pretty and rich.

"Why don't I just show you, the real Annabella Hartley." Her smirk grew bigger as she nudged Callie to click the remote.

I turned and looked at the screen. A video of me came up, It was when I was 9 years old. I still had the same hair colour but it was straight back then and I had these big geeky glasses on.

It was the video that I recorded of me singing a song badly and then Callie playing an Isac Elliot song. (A/N: Yes I know Isac would have been 9 then but please just pretend he had released a single then. this is only a story) I complained about not liking him.

*flashback/what's on the video*

Callie clicks on play for Isac's song "New Way Home" I sighed and covered my ears.

"Callie turn it off you know I ddon't like him."

"But why? He's talented." The camera turned to Callie who is pouting. I tried snatching the iPod off her but she managed to keep hold of it while carrying on playing the song.

"Callieeeee. Turn it off, he can't sing."

*back to reality*

I looked down and bit my lip. Kelly's smirk was growing and she looked so smug.

"I'm sorry Bells, I didn't know." Lucy whispered to me.

"Oh no." I turn to walk away but Kelly grabs my arm to stop me.

"No no keep watching."

*flashback/video continues*

"Bellla stop it." I was still desperately trying to get the iPod off of Callie.