Chapter 58

Anna's POV:

I woke up in Isac's arms. I turned around in his arms so we were face to face. He was sleeping peacefully, small snores escaping his nose. He looked really cute and cuddly with his hair sticking up in all directions. I kissed his nose gently and slowly removed his arm around me, pulling his t-shirt down.

I grabbed a towel and wandered to the bathroom. I removed Isac's t-shirt and jumped in the shower, watching as the water ran down my body and patted onto the floor of the shower. Once I had finished I dried myself slightly and wrapped the towel around my body, tip toeing back into Isac's room. I noticed that he was still asleep in the same position before I left. I opened the door to his wardrobe and stared around for a new t-shirt.

"Anna?" I heard his muffled voice and stared back to see his eyes struggling to flicker open as he sat up.

"I didn't want to wake you up." I smiled sweetly at him.

"You don't have to cover up." I watched as he pulled the covers off his body before he ambled towards me. 
"I have seen you naked before." He smirked, leaning against the doorway.

"That's different." I rolled my eyes but all he did was step foreword and cup his hands around mine on the towel.

"No it's not. Be confident in your skin baby girl. I love your body the way it is, your body is perfect to me." He smiled before kissing my cheek and removing his hands. I stared st the ground smiling and watched as he stepped behind me and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Just as he turned around I dropped the towel and watched as his cheeks flushed up. His eyes scanned my body, admiring every inch of it before he smiled and smashed his lips on to mine gently, he rested his hands on my cheeks. The kiss was slow and gentle but all of our emotions were thrown into it.

"What was that for?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"It was to show I love you." He smiled widely as he rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"Can I have some clothes now I'm a little cold." I broke the moment. Isac grabbed the t-shirt and sweatpants he unintentionally dropped on the floor as he turned around.

"Arms up." He smiled and I pulled a face at him before throwing my arms up. He placed the shirt over my head before dragging it down so it covered my chest and stomach. Since his t-shirts are too long for me it ended half way down my thighs.

Isac wandered over to my suitcase and grabbed some panties for me. I stepped into them and he pulled them up before he pulled up the sweatpants. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently making me giggle. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he was still knelt down and he held my thighs as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist loosely. His arms snaked around my waist as he leaned his head on my shoulder. I jumped down from Isac and stared at the hats in his wardrobe. I picked up a pink one and placed it on my head, turning to face him and pulling a face then I heard a click and noticed his phone in his hands.

"Hey." I yelled at him.

"That's cute I'm gonna post that." He stated but I just launched myself at him. He began running out of his room and down the wooden stairs as I chased him.

"Isac." I yelled and soon enough jumped on his back. He held his hand out and I tried to grab his phone as he was laughing. I started laughing shortly after as he spun me around.

"Oops I posted it."

"Isac." I yelled at him again.

"What did he do this time?" I heard Linda's voice and turned my head to face her. I jumped down from Isac's back and turned to face her.

"He took a horrible picture of me and posted it." I crossed my arms against my chest but Isac tried to place his arm around my shoulder. I slapped him away.

"I'm sorry." He spoke in a baby voice before he engulfed me in a hug, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, pulling me towards him.

"Ew. Get away from me." I teased him and pushed him away before pulling a face at him.

"Wow. Tough love. Do you see what I have to put up with?" Isac turned to his mum and I made an 'o' shape with my mouth before slapping his shoulder gently.

"Ow." He rubbed his shoulder.
"She made a red mark." He sounded surprised.

"Come on children behave." Linda rolled her eyes and I stuck my tongue out at Isac as she turned her back.

"Mom she stuck her tongue out at me." Isac whined, taking me again.

"I didn't see it."

"Ha." I stuck my tongue out at Isac again and he just squinted his eyes. We both made our way towards the kitchen and grabbed a bowl each before pouring cereal into the bowl. We both took our seats at the kitchen table.

Once we had finished we washed our bowls up.

"I'll beat you to the couch." I challenged Isac and he accepted as he started running around the table. I ran the opposite WA and pushed Isac as we both met in the doorway. I ran and jumped on the couch.

"You're such a cheater." Isac whined again.

"Sorry you can't sit there." I lay my legs out straight on the couch so there was no room for Isac. He pulled a face at me and I smirked before sitting up to allow him to sit down.

"Do you want to watch more Teen Wolf?" Isac asked and I grabbed the remote, flicking to Netflix.

"I'll take that as a yes." Isac chuckled and I lay back in his arms, intertwining our fingers together as we both stared at the screen. He gently lay a kiss on the top of my head and I felt my cheeks flush up. I kissed one of his hands and he rubbed my hand with his thumb softly.

"Did you hear Alicia got out of hospital yesterday?"

"No."

"Oh. Alex told me. He seems so excited that she's out. Bless him"

"He does love her a lot." Isac rubbed my hand with his thumb again.

"I think we should see her tomorrow."

"Good idea. She'd love to see you again." Isac smiled, resting his chin on the top of my head.

-----

Not proof read so there could be some mistakes 😁