Chapter 48

Previously...

I felt a bit chilly so I woke up. Only to find Anna wasn't there. I walked into her bathroom and switched the light on. I stripped down and jumped in the shower. As the water flowed down my body I started singing the llama song because it was the only song stuck in my head.

Anna's POV

"Always." Isac wrapped one arm around my waist, while using the other one to hold his towel up since he was naked under it. He leaned down kissing my lips gently; my arms snaked around his neck as our lips moved in perfect sync slowly.

Isac's hair was dripping wet but neither one of us cared about that, I pulled him even closer and he gripped my waist tighter as the kiss got more heated and faster; our tongues danced with each other; fighting for domination. I tangled my fingers in his soft, wet hair, he looked really sexy with wet hair... He stumbled backwards slowly, until he was leaning against the wall; my clothes sticking to his body like glue as we were extremely close and he was still wet; our lips moved faster as the kiss was passionate and full of lust. One of my hands travelled down to his chest as he travelled his lips slowly down my jawline to my neck, leaving a trail of lingering kisses behind which almost made me explode; he squeezed the back of my waist with his hand, digging his fingers into my clothes a little bit! I leaned my head back as he kissed my neck softly, I continued playing with his hair as his lips travelled down my neck, to my shoulder; he found my sweet spot and kissed it more rough than before, causing me to breathe out a moan, which i guess he enjoyed as he smirked, doing again so I breathed out another moan. He pulled his lips away and stared at me for a few seconds with seductive eyes before crashing his lips down on mine again, he dug his fingers in my waist more, so i could feel the grip on my skin, this caused me to move closer to him... there was no space between us now, every inch of our bodies were touching! I stopped kissing him and bit his bottom lip, slowly releasing it as I stared into his big brown eyes!

I pulled away from his grip and strolled into the bathroom leaving him stood there, wanting more!

"Anna can you open up I have a towel for you and I picked out some clothes." I heard Isac on the other side. I unlocked the door and turned away from him. He wrapped the towel around my body and dried my hair.

...He was topless again with red sweetpants on! He grabbed my grey sweetpants and knelt down again, I placed my hands on his shoulder as I stepped into both legs, he pulled the pants up to my waist and then did up the little black string at the front of the pants before placing his hands on my hips and kissing my shoulder gently. I just smiled at him and he leaned his arm behind me, grabbing my small roll on deoderant.

"Arms up." He smiled at me taking the lid off the deoderant. I raised my arms and he rolled the deoderant on my under arms before placing the lid back on It and placing it back where he found it.

He grabbed my white t-shirt and I raised my arms as he pulled it over my head, pulling it down.
"There." He smiled and I crashed my lips onto his before he could say or do anything else; my hands cupped his cheeks and his arms wrapped around my waist.

He sat me on the edge of the bed before getting my comb and hair dryer. He did my hair and then grabbed my blue nail polish, painting my toenails.

"Where would we go?"

"Paris."

-----

"Paris." He straight up told me. No surprise about it. I leaned my head up so I could see him and smiled.

"Really?" I asked him, pulling a suspicious face. He chuckled and nodded.

"Really." He fidgeted until he was able to place his hand behind him. "Crap." He cussed. "They're in my jeans." He told me and started playing with my hair again. His voice was a little croaky.

"You can go get your jeans from home if you like." I told him placing my head back on his bare chest, hearing the beat of his heart.

"Nah. It's okay, my jeans are in your bathroom." He relaxed again as a strand of my hair slipped through his fingers.
"Plus that would mean moving and I'm comfy." He chuckled to himself, staring down at me. I smiled, burying my head in his chest; I felt very sleepy. (A/n: I found it funny how they always sleep when they lay together. XD sorry not sorry)

I woke up and checked the time, it's only 2:03pm. I fell asleep for about an hour or so. I stared down to see Isac sleeping, I got off him trying not to wake him up and travelled down stairs. Since it was lunch time I took a glass of water up for my dad to take his meds. He was asleep in bed too, he hasn't moved that much since he got back from the hospital.

I placed the glass on the cupboard next to his bed and perched on the chair next to him. I heard his slight snores and pulled the covers over him until it was just his head showing. I exited his room, before pulling door until it was almost closed.

"Anna?" I heard Isac's raspy voice and ambled into my room as he coughed.

"Are you okay?" I stared at him and he covered himself, shaking a little bit. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed his t-shirt, pulling it over his head and through his arms, his arm and body muscles distracted me as I pulled it down slowly until he was covered up. I placed the back of my hand over his forehead and he was burning!
"Oh my god Isac you're so hot." I told him as I pulled my hand away.

"Really? cause I'm freezing." He complained and got under the covers.

"Aww. I think you might be sick." I perched on the edge of the bed, moving his hair out of his eyes; his face was as pale as snow.
"I'll make you a hot chocolate." I kissed his forehead, before disappearing down stairs.

I placed mini marshmallows on top of the hot chocolate and carried it up stairs to him. He stared up at the ceiling and coughed a few times, poor thing.

"Here you go." I placed the mug on the cupboard next to my bed and heard the front door close.

"Anna we're back." I heard Tanya's voice.

"I'm upstairs." I shouted back to her and turned back to Isac, who was now sat up, drinking the hot chocolate. How did he suddenly get sick?

"Anna?" He asked in a raspy voice before coughing and placing the mug back on the cupboard.

"Yeah?" I took hold of his hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Can we cuddle?" He sounded like he was slowly losing his voice.

"Of course we can." He held his arms out and I got under the covers, cuddling up to him. He wrapped his arms around me as we lay there; he was like a teddy bear because he was so cuddly!

I kissed his chest softly through his t-shirt and laid my head on his chest. He coughed a little bit and I rubbed my hand over his chest to comfort him.

"Try and sleep baby, it will help you to feel better." I softly spoke to him as he rubbed my back gently. He leaned his head against mine and sighed out.

I heard the beating of his heart as his chest moved up and down. Silent snores escaped his nose as he was drifted into sleep, I continued cuddling him as I didn't want to wake him up.

"Hey, how are you feeling now?" I asked him as he fidgeted and woke up slowly. He released me and stretched, making his biceps pop out.

"A little better." He smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around me again.

"That's good." I smiled down at him. He turned his body to the side so he was facing me; I wrapped my arms around his back, burying my head in his chest, he rested his head on top of mine, kissing my forehead gently. We stayed cuddling like that for a while longer.

---

Hey. Updating 4 more chapter after this as its August 31st! HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS STORY! ☺☺☺ Thank you so much to all my incredible readers, you have all really helped me alot. More on the way.

Q: Describe this story in one word?
A: Gripping.

- Author

To Be With You (Isac Elliot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें