Chapter 47

Previously...

I noticed a small piece of paper in the flowers and took it out, reading it.

"Each time a flower dies, so does your chances of staying alive." I stared up from the note.

I woke up with my head nuzzled in Isacs neck. He had given me his t-shirt last night which is all I slept in. He was topless with his sweetpants on.

"Good morning." He spoke in a raspy yet sexy, sleepy voice. His hair was sticking up all over the place and he was struggling to open his eyes. I leaned down and crashed my lips onto his, this took him by surprise before he kissed back.

"Oh hi." I exhaled to her and she smiled gently. Isac came up behind me rubbing his eyes.

"Who is it?" He asked and Callie stared at him then back at me. I realised what it looked like from her perspective. Isac was just wearing his sweetpants and nothing else and I was just wearing his t-shirt...

"You know he's sooooo good in bed." I told her, smirking and she flushed up a pinky colour looking awkward and speechless. "He ripped all of my clothes off with just his teeth last night. He was a complete animal! You know that sexy lip bite guys do? That freaking turned me on sooooo much." I over exaggerated my words a lot. "He kept doing it and it was driving me insane." I told her more, exaggerating my words and being descriptive.
"We broke my bed last night, accidentally." I winked at her while I finished telling her and then leaned forward a little whispering to her. "I'll let you in on a little secret, it was so good I can't walk today." I winked at her again.

"Cam down loverboy."

"Oh gawd." He yelled as he looked down at his little friend sticking up.

"Dont be embarrassed baby. Its natural." I told him before connecting our lips.

Isacs POV

"I'd never seen that side you before." I told her as we pulled away from the kiss. She bit her bottom lip, oh that lip bite.

"That's because we're under age boo." I couldn't help but chuckle at her sentence. I wouldn't do anything like that with her until we were 16 or maybe even older... We joke about it a lot but that's it. We wouldn't take it as far as actually doing it... I respect her and she respects me; why break that respect by doing it?

-----

Isac's POV

I stayed over at Anna's house again last night since a lot of stuff had happened. She's going through something, something that she won't tell me... I was thinking of checking her phone to see if she had texted anyone about it but I didn't want to invade her privacy so I decided not to.

Every time I stare at her, I stare at an angel!

I felt a bit chilly so I woke up. Only to find Anna wasn't there. I shrugged and guessed she was downstairs. I stretched before throwing one of my t-shirts back on. I walked into her bathroom and switched the light on. I stripped down and jumped in the shower. As the water flowed down my body I started singing the llama song because it was the only song stuck in my head.

Once I'd finished I stepped out into the cold air and wrapped the towel around my waist. I opened the door and noticed Anna smirking at me.

"Nice song choice." She uncrossed her arms as I walked over to her. Her cheeks glowing a crimson colour.

"Always." I wrapped one arm around her waist and used the other one to hold the towel up. I leaned down kissing her lips gently; her arms snaked around my neck as our lips moved in perfect sync.