Chapter 15

Isac's ice hockey game starts soon. I'm so excited to see him play for the first time. Especially since he's doing this for charity, it's so sweet how he's doing that.

I walked into the stadium/rink and there was already quite a few people here. Quite a few parents and a lot of hormonal teenage fangirls. Ellioteers.

They made me so happy because they made Isac incredibly happy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Isac.

"Hey." I smiled and he gestured me out of the stadium. We walked into the hallway and he took hold of both of my hands, swinging them slightly and smling. He was dressed in his ice hockey kit.

"So are you going to be my good luck charm tonight?" He smiled while intertwining our fingers. I bit my lip and leaned in. Our lips were only an inch away.

"Maybe I am." He leaned in until our lips touched. Our lips moved slowly in sync. The kiss was slow and gentle. I felt him smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Ooooooooh." We pulled apart and turned around to see Danu and Lasse stood with their arms crossed pulling a face at us.

"Hey I haven't seen you guys in ages." I ran up and hugged them both. The most we've done is text. The last time I heard back from them was last Saturday.

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Elliot." They both laughed and I saw Isac look down blushing. Aww.

"Oh, by the way there are so many Ellioteers here. I don't particularly want to be on their list of girls to kill tonight..." I turned to face Isac and he took both of my hands in his.

"You mean you two still haven't told the fans yet?" Lasse asked shocked.

"No, we were still thinking of the right time to tell them. I wanted to make sure Anna was ready before we told them." He didn't break our eye contact while saying that. I giggled and felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"You guys are so cute." Danu cooed. I blushed and looked down at Isacs watch, realising the time.

"Isac the game starts soon you better get back and put your ice skates and helmet on." He looked down at his watch and took it off, wrapping it around my wrist.

"I'm keeping you in charge of my watch. I'll see you when the game starts." He kissed my cheek and ran back to the boys locker room.

"Ooh. You're on watch keeping." Lasse laughed. "That's a big honour. Make sure you don't take it off your wrist because he wears that watch all the time." He explained and I nodded.

I walked into the stadium again with Danu and Lasse and we stayed at the front. The players on the opposite team came running down the stairs, soon followed after by Isac's team. Cheers and fangirl squeals were heard all round.

Isac was number 26. Actually was and still is my lucky number. It's the date I first tripped over that stone and Isac caught me. The first time I looked into his eyes and felt a spark between us. I really have that stone to thank for all of this. To think it all started with a stone!

Anyway he looked so cute in his little ice hockey uniform/kit. Not that he doesn't look cute with other clothes. To be honest, Isac suits/looks cute in anything he wears.

As he ran past me he smiled and waved. I waved back and noticed a lot of fans giving me death glares. I just looked forward at the rink and saw Isac sit on the bench with a few other players.

The game starts and the players enter the rink. Isac cheers on the bench. Aww bless him. Danu and Lasse go and sit either side of him while I lean over the rail and poke Isac on the back before ducking down behind the rail and trying not to giggle.