Chapter 19

Can I ask you something important?" Isac asked staring into my eyes.

"Sure." I stared back and felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Why do you love me?" I looked up and considered my answer.

"I can't choose just one thing." I smiled at him but he didn't smile back. .. He just looked down. Now I'm worried.

"Try and answer please. I need to know." His voice was a little shaky and uncertain.

"I can't it's physically impossible to answer because love is indescribable, it's something that's felt not explained." I lifted his chin up. "Why did you ask?"

He looked down again and stayed silent. Something was up with him.

"I just wanted to know... and I knew you were too good to be true from the video." I could see a hint of hurt in his eyes.

"Isac you should know that that video Kelly played at school yesterday was when I was 9 and I didn't mean what I said. I love you to infinity and beyond, you make me so happy! I was just..." Isac interrupted me by smacking his lips on mine. I responded and kissed back. Our lips moved slowly and gently in perfect sync, but I pulled away remembering I'm sick.

"Isac, I'm sick and I don't want you to get sick too."

"I'll take my chances." He leaned in and our lips touched again, moving in perfect sync. I felt him smile during and it made me smile. He cupped my cheek and pulled away slowly.

"You're so hot. I should probably leave you to rest for a bit." He felt my forehead and kissed my cheek before walking over to the door.

"Oh..." He turned around looking at me. "My uncles wedding is this Saturday and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Like a date?" I smiled and played with my thumbs, Isac's face glowed a fuchsia color.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered nervously.

"Yes. I'd love to be your date to the wedding." His face lit up which made me feel bubbly inside.

"Great. I will pick you up at 3:00pm Saturday." He walked out and closed the door behind him. I find it adorable how he got nervous even though we've been back together for 2 months now.

*I'm skipping to Saturday and the wedding*

I looked at the clock, 3:58pm. Isac will be here soon.

I slipped on my flats and checked my hair and make up in the mirror. I hadn't put too much make up on, only mascara, eye shadow and lipgloss. I also put a tiny bit of foundation on and I mean a tiny bit. All I did was lightly scrape the brush in the foundation powder once and brushed it all over my face. That was it.

The door bell rung and I rushed to the door. Stood there was Isac in a suit.. Wow, what can I say? He looked incredibly hot, no, much more than that...

He was like a fireball and he got my temperature rising!

"Wow Isac." We both stared at each other starstruck for a few seconds.

"A-Anna... I... You... You got me speechless. You're more than beautiful." I kissed him quickly before saying bye to dad and closing the door.

"Your lips taste of strawberry. How did you do that?" Isac asked while we were walking down to the car. I pulled out my strawberry pink lipgloss.

"I have a secret weapon" I reapplied some on my bottom lip and put it away.

"Mind if I have another taste of that?" Before I could answer he leaned in and smacked his lips on mine. I responded, wrapping my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened. He held my hips gently and we pulled away.