°CHAPTER 35

Author's POV

"That is all for today, class," the teacher sounded as the school bell's ring echoed through out the school.

The students, without being told, already tidied up their stuffs.

"Make sure to do your own revision for this chapter and get home safely," with that the teacher walked out of the class.

Taeyong tucked the books into his bag. He stood up and sling the bag across his shoulder.

"I want to sleep!," Mark extended his arms in the air, feeling really exhausted after the long school session.

All he wanted right now was to lay down on his soft and comfy bed.

Taeyong chuckled. "You are always sleepy, Mark," he remarked and both of the close friends made their way to the class door.

Mark huffed. Well he gotta agree with that.

As usual, Jaehyun was already there waiting for them. He shot his charming smile, more towards Taeyong.

"Let's go," he said and the latter nodded.

Mark sighed, internally rolled his eyes. "You two really can't stand a minute from each other," he teased, huffing out of jealousy.

Taeyong nudged the other. He was being too dramatic. They were really not like that...right?

Jaehyun grinned. "Well every second with Taeyong is precious for me," he announced those and stared into those orbs who were staring back in shock at him.

"Ohoooo!," Mark exclaimed in excitement as he heard those. He even clinged onto his bag's sling to hold on his giddiness.

Meanwhile Taeyong was still figuring out the things before the realisation hit him and a fade red crept up on his cheeks.

He snorted. Slapping the best friend to stop him from being too excited.

"You're being nonsense," he said before making his steps quicker, leaving the other two.

Mark and Jaehyun looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Aww, shy baby," Mark encircled his arms around the latter's shoulder, pinching his cheeks to tease him more.

Jaehyun smiled fondly. Taeyong was being too cute right now and he couldn't help but wanting to kiss those lips senseless.

He actually didn't really like it when Mark was being all touchy right now.

"I got to go now, see you tomorrow," Mark said as he waved towards them. He turned his back around and scuttled away. 

"So you will straightly go home after this?," Jaehyun questioned as they began to walk again. He insisted on walking Taeyong to the parking lot even though the latter already told him not to.

Taeyong nodded. "I need to go with mom to buy some stuffs after this," he answered. 

"Oh, so Mr Kim is going with you too?," he asked and the latter nodded again. 

They both fell into silence afterwards before Kai's voice startled them. He really meant it when he said he would never make Taeyong waited for him again.

Jaehyun cleared his throat to catch the attention. "Well call me when you reached home, I will be going now," he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

Taeyong curled up a soft smile. "Sure, I will," he said. 

Before Jaehyun turned his body around and walked away, he felt the tug on his shirt which made him stopped. He saw the other was flushing red and biting his lips nervously.