°CHAPTER 41

Author's POV

Taeyong looked at his reflection on the mirror to see his appearance. A smile curled up on his lips afterwards.

He fixed the black shirt he was wearing to make himself looking more neat.

The thought of today could not stop him from plastering the smiles on his face. The day he was waiting for.

He would make sure he looked the best. It would become a memorable day for him and also Sehun.

[pics cr

[pics cr. to owner]

His hand reached out the suit and wore it. It really made him look handsome yet stunning in those attire.

As he was about to walk out of the room, the door was knocked from the outside.

"Taeyong, are you done?," Siwon appeared when he opened the door. He was already looking ready himself.

The younger nodded as a reply. "Where is mom?," he asked when he didn't even see the glimpse of Sehun.

Siwon huffed.

"He is still getting ready," he replied. "How about you call him out. I will wait downstairs with Kris," the elder said.

Taeyong nodded.

He understood it must be nervousing for Sehun today. So he made his way towards the room and knocked on the door.

It was silent for a few seconds before Sehun's voice startled him. Without wasting any times, he opened the door and walked into the room.

"Mom?"

He saw Sehun was still sitting on his bed while looking at himself in the mirror.

It was obvious he looked nervous and scared.

Taeyong slowly walked towards him and took a seat next to him. "Are you okay?," he asked and turned to look at him.

Sehun exhaled deeply before he liked at his son. He unsurely nodded. "I'm okay."

The son was not convinced at all with the answer. He knew there were lots of things on Sehun's mind at the moment.

"Mom, you can tell me," he said and pulled Sehun's hand. Grabbing him gently.

Sehun smiled. He knew he could rely on his son whenever he was feeling down with anything.

"I'm just nervous," he finally said. "I know this is not the first time I get married but this is the first time I willingly get married to someone," he explained.

"I'm afraid if I might messed up," he said and looked up to meet his son's eyes. "You are happy with this right, Taeyong?"

Taeyong frowned before it turned into a wide smile. He nodded as a response.