CHAPTER 49

Author's POV

Daejung was glued to the floor as he felt his body froze. He could not believe his own eyes when Sehun entered the house.

What the hell was happening right now?

"S-Sehun, what are you doing here?!," he snapped in anger. 

He turned to look at Taeyong instead. "You! How do you call them?," he asked.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows as he was being accused. "Your men even ruined my cellphone before dragging me here. How am I supposed to call anyone?," he rolled his eyes.

"How did you get here?," he asked. "I didn't even tell you about him being here," he started to panick upon seeing the calm expressions on the faces.

Sehun shrugged his shoulder. "Well you were planning to call me so I do you a favour by coming here?," he replied. 

Daejung was starting to get more furious. "Guys! Guys! Where the hell are all of you?!," he shouted across the room. 

"You have already lost in your own game, Daejung," Kai stated as he made himself sit at one of the couch. "Admit it."

The latter could not accept those. He would never lose, not to these people, for him.

"I will never, not to people like you," he pointed towards Kai in anger. 

He scoffed as he turned to his wife. "I really don't know why Sehun still stay with you after finding out about your scandal with my wife," he stated.

"But on the second thoughts, that was how he was before," he stated. "I'm surprised you even wanted to marry him," he scoffed.

Kai could feel his jaw clenched. There would be no way he would let this jerk kept talking bad about his husband.

"Yeah, we had our great times that night. I'm sad you pretend to forget about it," the lady beside him suddenly interrupted after being silent.

Kai stood up from the couch and snatched his collar. "Don't you use your filthy mouth to talk about Sehun," he warned him sternly.

"From the moment I promised him, I will not let a jerk like you ruined his life anymore," he stated, glaring at him.

He pushed him harshly before turning his head to the lady. "And you, stop imagining things that never happened. You know perfectly well that nothing happened that night," he snickered.

The lady crossed her arms. "Well how can you be so sure?"

He sighed as he took out a phone from his pocket, shoving it on their faces. "I didn't expect you guys are too dumb. I thought you can be more brilliant in making plans."

The screen showed the scene at that night where they could see Kai laying down on the bed before she sneaked into the room few minutes after. 

Nothing happened, as what Kai said. She pretended to sleep beside Kai to snap a photo, not noticing the camera recording her.

 "How did you know?!" both of them were looking at each other, tried to find other reasons.

Kai chuckled lightly. "Well let's say, with a little warning to the housekeeper boy, wemanage to know about your plans," he replied. 

The lady looked even scared. She quickly snatched the phone from Kai's hand and slammed it down the floor until it was shattered into pieces.

"Unfortunately, the recording was already being sent to the officers," Kai shrugged his shoulder. "There is no use for you to destroy it," he continued.