°CHAPTER 1

The knocking on the door sounded and was followed by the door knob clicking.

A person was entering the room and headed straight to the curtain beside the bed.

"It's morning, wake up!," he exclaimed with a higher voice to the figure who was still on the bed.

He, Sehun, sat himself on the bed side and began pulling away the blanket. "Wake up, you will be late."

It was stated softly with his voice, making the one in sleep slowly opened his eyes.

"Mom, it's still early," he grunted in his sleep and wanted to cover his face with the blanket.

Sehun shook his head. "Taeyong, wake up," he pulled the blanket even further this time.

Taeyong lazily stood up from his sleep and looked up with his half opened eyes.

"Good, that's my son," Sehun's hand moved to ruffle the younger's hair and let out a chuckle.

The young guy blinked his eyes to make a clear sight. "Morning, mom," he yawned afterwards.

Sehun smiled. "Morning," he stood up from the bed and headed to the room door.

"Get ready and be out for breakfast okay?," he stated for the last time before walking out.

Taeyong didn't have any choice but to obey all those. He sighed of the thought of him suddenly.

He loved him, really loved him.

Sehun had been going through a lot for him. He had sacrificed a lot to make him stay like this now.

Everything, he had faced everything.

That were the reasons why Taeyong was hard to accept anyone else in his life.

He didn't want any person to easily enter his life and messed up everything.

Like his father.

Tsk. Taeyong scoffed at the thought of that. "Father? I would never call him that," he huffed.

His legs brought him off the bed and into the bathroom afterwards with a towel in his hand.

"No father would try to kill his own son," he muttered while already under the shower.

That was what he thought until now. He would never forgive him for what he had done.

He knew that Sehun would not let him know about this but he knew it already.

It happened right in front of him. He witnessed it himself.

Enough with all of that. He better forget it.

Taeyong wore the uniform neatly and headed out after he was ready.

"Come and eat, you will be late," Sehun sounded as soon as he saw his son walking out from the room.

He looked ready himself with the neat outfit on his body.

Taeyong silently sat down and ate his breakfast. "Mom," he called out while both of them were eating.

Sehun looked up. "Yes?," he replied shortly.

He noticed how tired he was. Those eyes were staring at him with loves and cares, despite all of that, Taeyong could see the sorrow and loneliness.

"You don't have to pick me up later, I will be going to library," he sounded after a while.

Sehun nodded and smiled. "Sure, but don't be back too late okay?," he reminded.