°CHAPTER 47

Author's POV

Daejun was smiling in satisfaction as he heard the information given by his men. His attention was turned to the door when a lady came in.

"Good job, I know I can count on you," he uttered while curving a big wide smile. 

She tossed her hair while flashing him a smug smile. "I better get my rewards, it was real hard to seduce him," she remarked and sat beside the husband.

"Well I guess nothing can stop you," he scoffed. 

She huffed. "Well with some money, I paid the employee to send him some stuffs that could make him sleep," a proud smile curved.

Daejun clapped his hands in amusement. "I know I can rely on you, honey," he said.

"Well about the rewards, you don't have to worry," he crossed his legs. "You will get how much as you wanted," he smirked.

The lady smiled in amuse. She liked the sound of that.

"So what is your next plan?," she asked.

Daejun shrugged. "They are not living together anymore I see, so it is easier for us to you know take the kid away," he replied.

"Ray," he called out the man who was standing behind them. 

"Yes, Sir?"

"Just go on with our next plan, the sooner it is the better it will be," he demanded. "I would not waste any times to get my money."

Ray nodded upon hearing the order from his boss. "Alright, Sir," he replied before walking away from the room.

"Are you sure he can make sure the plan will go well?," she asked while watching the guy's back disappeared from her husband's office.

Daejun nodded. "Of course, he has been working so long for me," he said in confidence.

"But what would we do with the kid after we got the money?," he turned his head aside when the wife asked. 

She lifted one of her eyebrows. "You wanted to take care of him?," she asked, doubt in her voice was obvious.

Daejun scoffed. "No," he retorted. "It was like the reason why I left them before," he continued, not believing what he just heard.

She shrugged off. "I know. So what are we gonna do with him?."

"We need to at least convinced them that Taeyong really wanted to live with us so let's keep him for few years," he uttered. "After that, we will just drop him back to his mom or something? I don't care," he said.

The lady nodded. "But what if he go to the police? We will be dead," she said.

"I will make sure he would never do that. That kid is not that brave anyways," he replied.

xxx