°CHAPTER 10

Author's POV

Kai could not hold his smile when he realised the fact that Sehun was here with him, only both of them.

"I didn't see Taeyong, he's not here?," he finally uttered the question to break the silence between them.

Sehun turned his attention to the side as well. "He promised Mark to go somewhere today," he responded to it.

The room was filled with silence once again. Neither of them wanted to utter any other words afterwards.

Kai silently glanced at the person beside him before smiling widely to himself. He felt like he had gone crazy at the moment.

He was being casual with his yellow sweater that could make him outstood more. It showed off his fair skin more and really suited him.

Kai was making sure he didn't get any nosebleed just by seeing how adorable Sehun looked in that outfit.

"Where do you work at?," he finally broke the silence once again. He was feeling curious at the same time.

Sehun lifted his head. "At the same office with Chanyeol Hyung," he responded and smiled afterwards. "That's why I was pretty close with them," he chuckled.

He was taking the chance to admire the latter's appearance as well. It was really captivating and he could not let his eyes off him.

The leather jacket he was wearing could make him look stunning and pleasing. How could a human looked this perfect?

Before he could realise, his cheeks was getting red as he was thinking of those.

"Sehun?," Kai furrowed his eyebrows as he eyed Sehun. He stared at his features without even blinking.

Sehun bit his bottom lips with his widened eyes. "Y-Yeah?," he stuttered in nervousness.

"Your face is getting red, what's wrong?," he asked and even leaned his face closer to take a better look.

"I'm fine," Sehun retorted. "Nothing wrong," he said and followed by an awkward chucklings.

Kai leaned backwards and almost hit himself for his mistake. He shouldn't be doing this far to him, he was married after all.

"You seemed happy with your family," he began uttering while turning his attention to the front. "I wish I would have one," chuckles escaped his lips.

He noticed that the younger looked a bit...sad after he said those.

Sehun curled up a smile. "Don't worry about it," he gently responded to it. "You will have your own family soon, Kai," he said again.

The latter could not hold the corner of his lips from curling up as well. He loved the way Sehun called his name, 'Kai'.

This was the only time he loved hearing his name was being called.

"I hope so," Kai responded. "By the way, what's your husband job? He looked like a businessman or something," he started to question and swallow in his pain.

Sehun's eyebrows snapped together as he heard the question. "Husband?," he asked again to make sure he was listening the right thing.

Kai nodded. "Yeah, the one at the supermarket?," he furrowed his eyebrows as Sehun looked confused.

Sehun released a sigh afterwards. Looked like Kai had misunderstood Kris.

"He's not my husband actually," he announced and left the other in a confusion.