°CHAPTER 30

Author's POV

×××

"Hi Taeyong."

Jaehyun greeted excitedly as he saw Taeyong walking towards him. He even broke into a wider smile after seeing the latter's smile.

Taeyong scuttled towards him. He made a plan to go out with Jaehyun since the last time they planned, it didn't go well.

"Hey, Jaehyun," he beamed at him, only noticed the guy's appearance when he was standing in front of him. He took the chance to eye him.

(pic cr.to owner)

He was wearing a black long sleeve which made his fair skin looked outstanding

He was wearing a black long sleeve which made his fair skin looked outstanding. A pair of light colour jeans wrapped around his long legs and paired up with the white sneakers.

Taeyong fought hard not to blush over it but he could not help it since Jaehyun was looking too handsome in those outfit.

"You look–uh good," he fiddled with his own fingers to hide away his nervousness even though it looked obvious.

A soft chuckle rolled from his lips as he heard that. Taeyong didn't need to know that he took hours to dress up and chose the perfect outfit for today.

"You too, stunning as always," he quipped while turning his eyes away from looking at Taeyong, pretended to be occupied with something else.

Taeyong instantly blushed. He mouthed a thank you before being bold enough to wrap his hands around the latter's arms.

Even when he was literally dying in embarrassment inside for doing this. "Let's go!," he exclaimed and hoped that Jaehyun was not bothered of it.

But the little smile he got, calmed him down. "Sure," he replied before both of them started walking down the street.

They had made a plan to enjoy a simple date today. It was their first proper date so Jaehyun wanted to make sure it would go well.

"So where do you want to go today?," he questioned while they were walking. It was a nice feeling today with a nice weather, completely showing how he felt today.

Taeyong looked at him as hearing that. "I don't mind," he shot his grinning smile. "I've always imagined to go on a simple date like this, walking and enjoying the view together," he shut his eyes tight, breathing in the breeze.

"Then having our favorite food while talking more about us," his eyes were sparkling in excitement while saying those. He never wanted something fancy or expensive.

Just being together with someone we felt comfortable were already more than enough.

Jaehyun saw that all, those eyes and those gestures. He loved them all.