°CHAPTER 15

Author's POV

Chanyeol formed a frown on his face as he was looking at Sehun from his working desk. He was confused at the moment.

Sehun was smiling all alone by himself and didn't bother about his surroundings. Well of course it was not an usual thing to be seeing his smile.

But this time was slightly different?

"Hun?," he approached the younger and patted his shoulder. It made him startled from his own thoughts.

He looked up to Chanyeol immediately. "Yeah, Hyung?," he questioned.

Chanyeol released a light chuckle as he took his seat closer to Sehun. "You are in a good mood today?," he uttered.

Sehun seemed flustered to be hearing that. Was it so obvious?

"Ah not really," he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm like usual?," he shrugged his shoulder to hide his embarassment.

Chanyeol lifted one of his eyebrows in amuse to be seeing his reaction. "Oh really?," he grinned.

"So how is Kai?," he blurted out of sudden which made the latter widened his eyes in surprise.

He let out an awkward laughing to cover up his own reactions. "Uh he is good I guess?," he muttered.

Chanyeol snorted. Everyone would definitely knew right away what type of feelings Sehun had if they saw his reaction.

He was fidgeting in his seat while breaking any eyes contacts with the elder.

"Hun, you know you can't lie to me," Chanyeol stated after a while and sent a smirk to the younger.

Sehun looked up at him before finally releasing a heavy sigh. His lips formed a pout afterwards.

"We are just friends, Hyung—

"—for now," Chanyeol cut off with a short statement. He began to tease the younger with his smirk.

Sehun huffed. "I don't think it will happen," he said and truckled down his head.

"He doesn't like me in that way," he mumbled those audibly and Chanyeol began to frown.

He let out a deep sigh afterwards and chuckled slowly. "How do you know about that?," he questioned.

Sehun gaped his mouth before closing it again. He didn't have any idea to be answering that question and was speechless to be saying anything.

Well he was not fully sure about it but thinking logically he must have someone else right?

"See, you don't even know about him but you still look down on yourself," Chanyeol retorted as no answer came out from Sehun.

He knew it was hard for Sehun to gain trusts from anyone after what had happened to him and Taeyong.

But it seemed different for Kai. He knew that guy, his attituted, his way and he was more than sure that Kai could treat Sehun better.

"You like him, don't you?," he questioned and ruffled the younger's hair to be seeing the light blush over his cheeks.

Sehun pouted. "I don't know," he answered.

"What about Taeyong?," that question made Sehun remembered about what happened last night.

He hissed. Seemed like Taeyong was not really interested about it yet.