°CHAPTER 9

Author's POV

Kai let out a low grunting as he slowly tried to open his heavy eyes. He raised his head from the pillow reluclantly and reaches out his arm to his side.

His phone was non stop ringing since just now and it was making him irritated.

"What does this person want?," he snorted in annoyance as he snatched the cell phone from the table.

It was weekends so he really didn't want to be bothered. "Yeah?," he replied reluclantly.

"Well, still sleeping there Mr Kim?," he jolted his head from the pillow as he heard the familiar voice.

He glanced at the phone's screen once."It's weekend, Mr Byun," he rolled his eyes playfully. "You are interrupting my rest time," he snorted.

Baekhyun let out a chuckle. "It's near afternoon and you didn't seem to wake up if I don't call you right?,"  he started to nag at the younger.

Kai forcefully sat up on his bed. "Hyung, give me a break," he retorted. It was holiday and he didn't have any plans anyway.

Also he was going to rest his broken heart because of the incident last time. Trying to mend his heart to usual again.

"I'm calling to remind you about the dinner actually," Baekhyun stated his main reason for calling Kai this early in the morning.

Kai rubbed his still sleepy eyes. "Dinner?," his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What dinner?," he questioned.

"Jongin! Don't tell me you forgot about it," Baekhyun exclaimed out of sudden and startled Kai from his sleepy condition.

He stuttered as he could caught the anger inside his voice. "N–No, of course I remember," he let out an awkward grinning.

The elder snorted harshly in annoyance. "Make sure you come or we will be going to your house," he reminded for the last time.

Kai chuckled. "Okay, don't worry," he retorted, he surely didn't want Baekhyun to come to his house. It was a perfect mess actually.

"Ah Hyung, I need to go now," he suddenly said. "I have something to do so see you," he retorted before the elder would say anything and ended the phone call.

Rather than hearing more of his nagging he better ended the call first.

He forced his legs to stood up and walked towards the bathroom door. "I want to sleep!," he exclaimed as he stomped into the bathroom.

His lips pouted in annoyance. It was not a good day for him to be going out but he already promised Baekhyun so he couldn't do anything.

His mood was not really good right now with lots of things to be think of. "Now, let's stop thinking about him," he pat his cheeks.

"It's not good to be thinking about someone who's married, Kim Jongin," he kept on repeating those words whenever he remembered about Sehun.

Kai went out of the shower after few minutes. He straightly went out of the room after getting his clothes on and hissed as seeing the apartment's condition.

It was a total mess.

He realised that he didn't have time to look after his own living place. Dirty clothes were everywhere on the floor and the sofa, food wrappers and drink cans were on the table.

"Waa, what's wrong with me?," he asked to himself and took a deep breath.

It's weekend today and the suitable time for him. "I better clean up this whole place," he pat his chest to give strength to himself.