°CHAPTER 42

Author's POV

Kai slowly woke up from his deep sleep when the alarm from his cellphone rang.

He reached out for the phone and stopped it. His heavy eyes were slowly opened and the first thing he saw was the figure of Sehun sleeping.

Beautiful.

The scenery he had been dreaming of to get, was right now, the thing he would be seeing everyday from now on.

It had been a week after their marriage and everything was going so well.

There was nothing that matter the most than seeing Sehun, when he woke up everyday.

He took a few moments to stare at the perfect features in front of him. His hand moved to caress his cheeks.

"Sehun," he called out softly.

The latter whimpered in his sleep before continuing to sleep again. He was not ready to get up yet.

Kai chuckled lightly. He knew very well Sehun was tired.

Sehun got home from his work at midnight yesterday. It was chaotic at the moment in the office.

Kai curled up a smile. "You will be late," he said as he ran his hand through the younger's hair gently.

"Hm, five more minutes," he whined and pulled the blanket to cover his body.

Kai grinned and got up from the bed. He would be late if he didn't get ready now.

So he decided to give Sehun more times to sleep while he took times to get ready and prepare their breakfast.

He reached for his towel and got in the bathroom to take a shower. After minutes, he went out with a fresher look and put on his clothes.

 After minutes, he went out with a fresher look and put on his clothes

[Pics cr to owner]

He turned and saw Sehun was still sleeping soundly on the bed. The latter was really tired.

Kai smiled fondly and sat on the bedside, looking at Sehun.

"Sehun, you will be late if you don't wake up now," he whispered, slowlr caressing his hair.

Sehun's eyes were finally opened. He flashed him a sleepy smile and forcefully got up from the bed.

He was not sure what possessed him at the moment but he slipped closer towards Kai and hugged him by encircling his arms around the latter's neck.

"Morning," he muffled while burying his face between the husband's neck. He loved this smell of him.

Kai was not expecting this at all but not like he would hate it. He chuckled as a response.

"If you are tired I can call Chanyeol Hyung to let you rest today," he mentioned while ruffling his hair.

Sehun shook his head in between of the hug.