SEQUEL FATE

--

Sehun never expected he would finally be able to have his own little family. It was something that never crossed his mind.

After he was married to Daejung, he felt like there would be no more happiness for him except for having Taeyong.

Never in his mind he imagined he would be meeting someone who truly loved him, sincerely cared for him and Taeyong.

Kai.

He was really an angel sent by god for them. He always thought of this.

If he never went to the parents-meeting in Taeyong's school, he would not meet him there. They would know each other.

But here he was right now, having a loving husband besides him and also his son. Along with their newborn daughter.

Kim Mi-young.

Their one and only princess. Beautiful princess in their family.

"Miyoung, you are so cute."

Taeyong's voice startled Sehun from his own thoughts. He turned his head aside to see his son carrying the baby in his arms.

A smile curled up on his face to see the scenery right in front of him.

"Hey, what are you thinking?," when he turned around, the face of his husband was the first thing he saw.

Sehun placed his hand on the elder's chest to push him further. "Kai, you shocked me," he said, making some distance between them.

Kai chuckled lightly as he move away, leaning against the sofa he was sitting.

"So do you wanna tell me what has been bothering you?," he questioned again. Knowing there was something on Sehun's mind.

Sehun frowned as he shook his head. "It's nothing," he replied.

"I just think of how happy my life is right now, you know?," he began explaining and turned to look at his husband.

"To have you here, with me and Taeyong," he smiled. "—and to have our daughter now," he turned his head to look at the little girl.

Who was giggling, smiling, at her brother.

Kai could not help but to smile as well. He shifted closer, looking at Sehun's side profile.

His eyes, stares were filled with love and care. He was madly and deeply in love with the person in front of him.

"Me too," he suddenly announced which made Sehun turned to look at him.

"I feel happy too," Kai continued, taking Sehun's hand into his. "To have you with me, and our kids together."

Sehun chucked lightly as he leaned his head against Kai's chest. Burying himself inside the latter's embrace.

"Miyoung, look at our parents being lovey dovey again," Taeyong uttered, talking to his baby sister.

He glanced at the side where the two adults were and rolled his eyes.

"Well if we are not in love like this, Miyoung will not be here right?," Kai remarked as a response.

Taeyong shut the baby's ears, "La la la I hear nothing, right Miyoung?," he replied.

Meanwhile the baby only giggled, knowing her brother was playing with her.

Sehun shook his head to see that. He was startled when he heard his phone rang and quickly go to pick it up.