°CHAPTER 3

Author's POV

"So we're going to the library right?," Mark questioned as they were tidying up their books into the bags.

Taeyong replied with a nodded. "Yeah, I already told my mom," he said.

Both of them walked out of the class side by side and headed towards the school's gate.

"Mark!," their steps were stopped as a loud yell startled them. They saw Baekhyun was heading towards them.

Mark turned his body around approached him. "Are you going now?," the elder asked.

"Yes, I will be going now with Taeyong," Mark responded and smiled to make his mom sure.

Baekhyun glanced at Taeyong and smiled. "Okay, but sure you don't want me to send you guys?," he questioned.

"It's okay mom, we will be fine," Mark replied and smiled reassuringly to the elder.

Baekhyun grinned and his hand moved to ruffle the son's hair softly. "Be careful and call when you're done," he said.

The younger nodded and responded with his fond smile. He really loved it when Baekhyun did this.

Taeyong was looking at them with a soft stares and a small smile curved on his face.

"Taeyong," he was startled as Baekhyun suddenly called out his name. He looked up at him.

"Be careful and don't forget to remind Sehun, he will be worried if you don't," Baekhyun uttered and shot a smile afterwards.

Taeyong only replied with a nodding and smiled.

"We'll get going now, see you!," Mark exclaimed and placed his hand on Taeyong's shoulder before both of them started walking away.

Baekhyun was looking at their leaves before he turned his body around to the school.

"Hyung, you're going home?," he saw Kai was already heading to his car with his bag in his hand.

"Not yet, I'm going to finish some things then I will be back," the elder replied and was eyeing Kai.

Kai nodded. "Why are you looking at me like that?," he questioned as he noticed how Baekhyun was staring at him.

"Are you going on a date after this?," the younger responded with a heavy snorted and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He looked at Baekhyun. "Hyung, I don't have time for that," he retorted.

"Do you want me to set you up with someone? I can-umph

Kai used his hand and placed it on Baekhyun's lips for the latter to stop talking anything nonsense for him.

"No, thank you," he mouthed firmly and let his hand off the elder. "I don't need any of those okay?," he said and wanted to walk away.

Baekhyun let out a chuckle. "Don't be mad, Jonginnie," he uttered and pinched the younger's cheeks.

"Hyung!," Kai exclaimed in annoyance and was trying to let him go away.

Baekhyun laughed out loud as a response to those whining. "By the way you can come over anytime, Jongin," he stated.

Kai was still rubbing his reddened cheeks with an annoyed feelings. "Yeah, I know," he replied.

"I will be visiting if I have time," he said. "I need to go now, so see you," he glanced at his wrist watch and turned to Baekhyun.