°CHAPTER 31

Author's POV

×××

"Taeyong, you're-

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows when Taeyong just walked passed by him without a word, went straightly into his room.

He didn't even take any glance at him.

Kai and Sehun looked at each other after they heard the door slamming afterwards. Both of them were puzzled and confused.

"What's wrong with him?," Kai questioned. He knew that Taeyong just came back from meeting Jaehyun so he should be happy.

"I don't know," Sehun looked puzzled, as confused as he was. He was more to worried actually and he honestly felt something was wrong.

He just felt something was not right.

"I will go check on him," as Sehun stood up from his seat, Kai held his hand. Staring at him with a fond look.

"I think we should let him calm down first," Kai uttered. "After this we will ask him about it, okay?," his hand moved to caress the latter's cheek gently, trying to calm him.

Sehun exhaled deeply and reluclantly nodded. He knew Kai was right after all, Taeyong would need some times alone before he could tell them.

His heart felt calmer at least with Kai being here. He responded the other's smile.

Kai, despite what he said, he was feeling the same thing. He was worried about him and he caught the teary eyes from the younger before. 

If that Jaehyun boy was the one making Taeyong like this, he swore that boy would be dealing with him right away.

Meanwhile Taeyong in the room, threw his belongings away. Not caring if it might mess up his room. It was not important right now.

He slumped down on the bed, breathing rapidly. Hid mind was already a mess right now and there was no possible way he could tell Sehun about it. 

As his mind started wander about the incident, his fist clenched tightly. His teeth clinched in anger, remembering that bastard's face and his smirk.

If they were not in public, Taeyong would already threw a fist on him. 

He never thought he would see his face ever again. After so many years, why did he need to suddenly appear again?

"Y-You are not my father," he murmured, breathing heavily while tears were cascading down his cheeks. 

He would never let him get his hands on Sehun anymore. Kai would never let him. 

"How can you smile after what you have done?," he hissed. The sight of him smiling just now really made him more angry.

After what happened, he only excused himself and went home. Jaehyun asked but he could not tell him about it so he just came up with an excuse.

As he was still in his thoughts, the cell phone rang. He did not even spare any glance to see the caller's name and Kris' worried voice was the thing he heard.

"Taeyong, Sehun called me just now," he uttered. "What happened? Are you okay?," he was bombared with questions after that.

He felt guilty for making Sehun worried but he just didnt know how to tell him.

"I'm fine, Hyung," he said those while fighting back his tears.

Kris sighed deeply. "I know you're not, tell me," he said, "I can always tell if you are hiding anything," he was right, Taeyong could not hide anything from him.