°CHAPTER 44

Author's POV

"Make sure to take care of yourself," Sehun mentioned as his hands were folding the clothes on the bed.

Kai turned from looking at the mirror towards him. He flashed him a smile as he chuckled.

"Of course," he replied and took a quick glance of his appearance before plopping down beside Sehun.

"I told you I can take care of this myself," he began arranging his clothes into the bag.

He then glanced at the clock on the wall. "You are going to be late if you don't go now," he said.

Sehun shook his head. "Don't worry, it is still early," he replied.

Kai was going to attend a meeting out of the town for a few days. He was just told the night before about this so he had no time to prepare much.

He was thankful that Sehun could help him to pack up his things. Luckily it was not for too long or he would be really annoyed.

"Call me when you reached there," Sehun smiled at him, putting the bag away after he was finished.

He then shifted closer towards his husband and encircled his own arms around the latter's neck.

Kai chuckled. "I will. You don't have to tell me that," he nudged his nose with his. "Are you being clingy because you're going to miss me hm?"

Sehun rolled his eyes as a response. "No, I just feel like doing this," he avoided looking at the latter in his eyes.

The elder sighed. "I wanted to bring you two with me but you have important things to work on right?," he asked.

Sehun nodded his head. If he could, he would also go with him. But he had set up a meeting with one of important client.

So he had no other choice. It was really important for him and the company.

"Sorry," he pouted. "I would love to come with you but yeah," he replied.

He looked at the clock once again and there were still plenty of times for them so they would not be late.

It was not something he normally did but at least he wanted to do it now. With that, he leaned closer to crashed their lips together.

Kai was taken aback by the unexpected kiss. His hands wrapped around Sehun's waist to pull him closer.

The short kiss slowly started becoming more intense and passionate. None of them wanted for it to end.

After a few good minutes, they pulled away. Sehun was catching on his breath with his already reddening face.

They stared at each other while flashing smiles.

"I'm gonna miss you," Kai stated, pecking a kiss on Sehun's forehead.

Sehun huffed sheepishly. "We are not teenagers anymore to be saying that stuffs," he chuckled.

"Ahh, but I feel younger whenever I am with you."

The younger snorted, rolling his eyes. "Let's go, we will be late," he said and stood up from the bed.

Both of them walked out of the room into the living room to see Taeyong was there, waiting while playing with his cell phone.

"Taeyong, let's go," Sehun said as he reached his case and keys towards the door.

"Soooo you guys finished saying goodbyes?," he leaned closer towards his mom, smiling teasingly at him.