°CHAPTER 17

Author's POV

"Taeyong?," Sehun called out his son's name from his room while walking towards him in the living room. 

Taeyong replied with a loud yes as well and continued watching his favourite show on the television. "What is it, mom?," he asked. 

Sehun looked at the younger. "Your holiday is starting soon right?," he questioned and plopped down on the sofa.

The son nodded as a reply. "Yeah, why?," he asked.

"Do you have any plans or do you want to go anywhere?," Sehun asked. He wanted to spend more times for both of them together.

Taeyong was thinking for a few while before he shook his head. "I don't have anything in mind," he said.

"I told you I wanted to do some part-time works but you didn't let me," he continued. He wanted to do it at least to help his mother by gaining some money.

Sehun shook his head fervently. "Nope, I refused," he sternly said that and looked at the younger. "Working is my responsibility, you don't have to think about it," he said again.

He would completely never let Taeyong to do works at his age. No matter how hard it was, he would make sure they have a comfortable life.

"But mom I just want to help you," Taeyong retorted. "I don't want to trouble you," he murmured those audibly.

Sehun smiled fondly at him. "You never ever troubled me, Taeyong," he reminded. "I did all of these for you," he said again.

"So let's spend times together," he uttered in excitement. "I have already took offs for few days," he explained.

He would always take some leaves whenever Taeyong was on holiday. He really tried his best to not let Taeyong felt lonely.

"Okay then!," Taeyong exclaimed as a response. He felt glad to be hearing that as well.

Sehun let out a chuckle. "Do you want to invite Jaehyun to join us?," he started teasing the son again.

"Mom, stop it!," the son protested and his lips formed an annoyed pout. But he was thankful enough though.

Looked like Kai really didn't tell Sehun about the other day. If not, Sehun would definitely bring up that things.

He could trust Kai, right?

"Or you are the one who want to invite someone hm?," the younger snapped back with his mischievous smile.

Ah, now he get it.

Sehun stuttered for a while before he shook his head fervently. "N-No, I didn't think of that at all," he refused.

Taeyong lifted one of his eyebrows in amuse. "Really?," he began to start teasing again.

"Oh yes, Baekhyun and Chanyeol," Sehun retorted and stood up from the seat. "I will invite them," he said and walked away afterwards.

Leaving the son who was laughing out loud to see his reaction and expression.  

"Mom! You know, I can ask him if you want," he uttered those with a loud voice to make sure the mom could hear him.

"No no no!"

Taeyong let out a chuckle. No matter how Sehun tried to hide it was obvious and easy for Taeyong to find out about it.

But thinking about that, it was not a bad idea after all if Kai wanted to join them. He could keep an eye on the teacher.