°CHAPTER 20

Author's POV

Kai sat himself down at the bench outside of the house. He took a deep breath of the fresh air while feeling the air brushed against his face.

It was really calming and chilling.

He could not remember the last time he ever felt this or seen beautiful surroundings.

"Ahh, this feels really good," he mouthed to himself while breathing in the air.

He really didn't regret coming here at all. Getting to see this surroundings and spending time with someone.

Ahh, it was a really great thing and he could not help but to smile as thinking about those things.

"You're smiling a lot today," someone's voice interrupted his thoughts.

As he was turning his face around, he could see Taeyong was walking towards him.

Kai rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, you saw me?," he questioned back to the younger.

Taeyong shrugged his shoulder. "Well I told you I gotta keep my eyes on you," he replied and stood right beside the elder.

"Thank you."

He turned to look at Kai after those words being uttered. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, what was he thanking for?

"For what?," he questioned out of curiosity.

Kai turned to him. "For inviting me here," he responded. "I really like this place," he was saying those and Taeyong could feel the sincerity.

He nodded. Actually he was the one who needed to be thanking Kai as well. Sehun looked really happy and that what made him happy as well.

But surely he would never tell Kai about it. Not yet.

"Don't ever think that I already accepted you," Taeyong suddenly uttered those and looked straightly to the teacher with his firm stare.

"I am still watching you."

Kai let out a chuckle before nodding his head. He didn't expect for the boy to be responding in that way.

"What are you two doing here?," a man's voice stopped the conversation between them and turned their back around.

Siwon was there walking towards them. He looked at the two of them before silently curved a smile to see their closeness.

Kai rubbed the back of his neck before answering. "We were just talking," he uttered as a reply.

The elder shot his smile before approaching them closer. "So you are Taeyong's teacher, Kai?," he questioned.

Kai was flustered with the question but he covered up his expression with a calmer one. He nodded as a response to it.

"Yes," he answered. "He is one of my student," it was actually a bit awkward, mostly for Kai obviously.

"How is he at school? I hope he does not cause you any trouble," Siwon stated and chuckled to be receiving the protests from Taeyong.

"No not at all," Kai replied. "He is really good and quiet in the class," he uttered out.

Siwon frowned his eyebrows. "Quiet? Well I never expected to be hearing that about him," he began to tease the grandson.

Kai grinned. "Yeah, it suprises me as well to be honest," he said it honestly.

He never expected that Taeyong was not as what he thought. He was actually a really bright boy as he got to know him more.