°CHAPTER 24

Author's POV

Sehun placed his bag on the chair at his own desk before plopping down. He was looking around and looked like he was pretty early this morning. 

He started on his works as usual in silent and drowned into it without realising his surroundings even when the person who was sitting beside him arrived. 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as Sehun did not greet him like usual and had his eyes focused on the works. He was in his own deep thoughts.

He was even more confused after seeing a sudden smile on his face and he was giggling by himself. It was getting scary.

"Sehun?"

His hand knocked the table twice to make Sehun realised and the younger startled. 

"Oh, Hyung?," he then broke into a smile. 

The elder frowned even more. He took his seat at his own table and turned his chair towards Sehun. 

A questioning look was showed on his face. "What is wrong with you?," he straightly asked afterwards.

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck in awkwardness. He had no idea what Chanyeol was talking about. 

"What is wrong with me?"

Chanyeol responded with an annoyed rolling eyes. "You did not realise how happy you look this morning?," he questioned. 

"Ah, I'm just like the usual," Sehun replied sheepishly.

"Did Kai propose to you or something? You look extremely happy today," Chanyeol mumbled those while pulling out his laptop from the bag.

Sehun was looking at him in utter shock. He did not say a word after hearing that from Chanyeol.

The elder frowned as he did not hear any response from Sehun but just a shocked look from him. He was about to ask before a thought hit his mind.

He looked at the side in flash. "Did he really propose to you?," he asked to make sure. 

"Uh, well yeah," Sehun's face got reddened afterwards.

Chanyeol suddenly clapped his hands making their other officemates turned to look at them but not bothered as it was something normal.

"You owe me you know," he smugged with his proud-self smile. 

Sehun huffed in annoyance. 

"If not because of the text I sent, things would not progress between you two," he continued. But honestly seeing this side of Sehun made him feel calmer.

The younger rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know," he let out a chuckle afterwards. "Thank you, Hyung," he sincerely uttered.

"Seeing you become this happy makes us as well," Chanyeol patted his shoulder gently. "Do tell us if you need anything okay?," he continued.

Sehun nodded. He felt really thankful.

"But if you want to treat me to meal I don't mind actually," he said afterwards.

Sehun scoffed. He knew this was coming. 

"Fine, I will treat you to lunch today," he replied and the elder cracked into a wide smile after hearing that. 

"By the way, what about Taeyong?"

Sehun stopped his works and turned to Chanyeol. "I have told him about it this morning," he told.