°CHAPTER 7

Author's POV

"So, how do you know Kai hm?," Taeyong began to question as they both were already in the car to get home from the school.

He leaned his back against the chair and turned to the side to look at Sehun. Flashing a teasing smile at him.

Sehun seemed flustered to be hearing the sudden question. He stuttered before he could answer anything.

"W–Well it's just a coincidence?," he responded and shrugged his shoulder. It was really just a coincidence right?

Taeyong scoffed. "Such an interesting coincidence I see," he uttered to tease him again.

But honestly he was curious actually. How can Mr Kim knew his mom and even called him Kai?

"It's nothing at all okay, we just happened to suddenly bumped into each other," Sehun responded to it, giving out his excuses.

"But it's weird to see Mr Kim just now, you know," Taeyong stated as he remembered about the meeting just now.

It was unusual to be seeing him like that. Those smile was not let off from his face ever since they entered the class until they walked out.

Even the way these two adults were staring at each other obviously showed there were something which he didn't know.

"What's weird about him?," Sehun questioned with a frown on his face while glancing at the younger. "He seems fine," he said.

–—really fine," he continued inside of his thoughts. He admitted that Kai was kind enough for helping him.

Taeyong shrugged as an answer to that. "I don't know but he was being extra kind to you just now," he lifted one of his eyebrow to the elder.

Sehun stammered. "Uh really?," he cleared his throat and chose to focus on the driving to hide his embarassment.

"Yeah, I have never seen him staring at a person like the way he looked at you just now," the younger confessed with a deep frown on his face, thinking about the possible thoughts.

He actually could sense something behind this. That teacher better not do anything to his mom or else he would be facing him.

Sehun grinned awkwardly. He noticed that Kai was staring at him all the time just now but he didn't feel uncomfortable at all, he felt...shy.

He couldn't even look at the guy directly.

"I have a feeling that he actually likes you," Taeyong straightly asked which made the mom choked on his own breath.

"Nonsense," the elder snapped with his reddened cheeks. "He is a teacher, and besides he must be treating others like that as well," he muffled.

"Who knows, mom?," Taeyong let out a chuckle to be seeing the expression from Sehun. "But if he does, he need to be dealing with me first," he announced.

Sehun grinned as he was hearing that. "Oh really? Are you going to protect me hm?," he curled up a smile as he was saying those.

"Of course!," Taeyong exclaimed. "I will never let anyone hurt you," he announced firmly.

He was really serious with what he said. No one could hurt Sehun like what that guy had done to him. Not ever again.

Sehun curved a fond smile. That was really adorable and he admitted he felt safe around Taeyong.