°CHAPTER 2

"Good morning, Jongin," Kai turned his back around as he heard his name was called.

He flashed a polite smile at the mid-aged lady who just greeted him.

"Good morning, Mrs Han," he responded with a greeting and continued locking his house's door.

The lady approached the wall that separated their house area. "You're already going to school?," she questioned.

Kai nodded while tucking the keys inside his pocket. "Yeah," he replied.

"But it's still early," she said while looking around. It was still early actually to be going to school.

Kai glanced at his wrist watch. "I have some works to be done," he said.

"No wonder student loves you, such a hardworking teacher," she let out a chuckle.

Kai only could reply with a smile. He admitted he was kinda well–known in the school.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?," the lady questioned, looking concern at the young guy.

While he shook his head. "I will buy something on the way," he responded.

"Jongin, you need to look after your health," the lady stated and soon handed a plastic container to him.

Kai curled up a fond smile afterwards. He felt really thankful for this and talking with Mrs Han reminded him of his late mother.

The lady was always concerned about him and nagged whenever he didn't take time to look after himself.

He felt loved and cared at least.

"Eat this well, and don't forget your lunch as well," she said again.

Kai nodded. "Mrs Han, thank you so much," he declared honestly, he really felt thankful.

"I've already treated you as my own son, don't worry about it," she stated with a motherly smile.

"But seriously, you need to get a wife so that you will be taken care," Kai huffed as he expected this topic would be talked.

He nodded. "I will think about it, but I need to go now, see you," he quickly changed the topic and sprinted into his car.

Before Mrs Han would be asking him more things about getting a wife.

Kai was a teacher and he was living alone all by himself. Ever since his parents passed away, he had no other family.

He raised himself and got himself drown into works so that he could forget about his loneliness.

Before this, he did date some people but it always ended up badly so he finally chose to not think about it.

His life was normal, went to school in the morning and be back in the evening.

Yeah, he admitted that he was feeling lonely but looked like it's not the time yet for him to find someone.

It was kinda hard for him. He was not that rich, he only had a house and a car.

Simple, and average.

Kai walked out of the car after it was parked in the parking and brought his bag with him.

"Good morning, Mr Kim," he heard those greetings as he was walking passed the corridor.

He turned to them and responded with a fond smile. "Good morning," he said while walking.