°CHAPTER 18

Author's POV

"Good morning," Kai greeted them with his charming smile early in the morning.

He was standing right beside his car with a neat appearance. It was the first ever time he took a long time to get ready.

It was not like he trying to impress someone. He just wanted to look his best.

"Morning," Taeyong approached him with his bag. He furrowed his eyebrows to be seeing the teacher happy expression.

He looked really happy this early in the morning and everyone could guess the reason behind it.

"You look unusually happy today," the younger uttered as he was standing near the teacher.

Kai seemed flustered with the statement. He let out an embarrassment chuckles.

"N-No," he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Well I'm happy to be spending time with you two today," he responded.

"You mean, with Sehun today?," Taeyong started to tease the elder and was followed with laughter as he saw the elder's expression.

Ahh. Looked like he started to feel comfortable around Kai and he did notice it. 

Kai lifted one of his eyebrow at the younger. "I believe your mom doesn't know about the date you went last week?," he stated.

He turned to the side and saw the troubled expression.

Taeyong snorted in annoyance. "You promised me to not tell him about it," he said in a low voice tone to make sure Sehun was not around.

Kai let out a laugh to be hearing that. "Well, how was it?," he questioned afterwards.

"How? What do you mean?"

Taeyong pretended to not understand of what he was talking about. He was too embarassed to be talking about it actually.

"Taeyong?," the elder lifted one of his eyebrows to him. Warning him with his stares.

"I–It was good," the younger finally replied and soon snorted sheepishly.

Ahh, just by remembering about it made him blushed.

Kai smiled. "You are really just like your mom," he chuckled lightly. "Always blushing like this," he was smiling to himself.

Sehun was too adorable and Taeyong really took it from him.

Taeyong smirked in amuse. "Well well, look who is in love now," he uttered.

Kai startled. He cleared his throat in embarassment. "No, I'm not," he refused. "I'm too old for that kind of stuffs you know."

"Maybe, but you don't look that old actually."

He was speaking out honestly. Kai was not looking that old, but he was curious of the reason why he was not even married yet.

"Are you trying to say that I'm good looking?," Kai responded unexpectedly.

Taeyong rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I didn't say a word like that," he shrugged off. He would rather don't say it out loud.

Although it was true actually but he still wouldn't say it.

"By the way, where is your mom?," Kai finally asked out while glancing at his wrist watch. It had been 10 minutes since he was out here.