°CHAPTER 11

Author's POV

"Sehun, it's getting late now," Baekhyun sounded as they were walking out of the house. "Are you sure you can go home alone?," he questioned and looked really worried.

Sehun smiled fondly at him to reassure that he would be fine. "Yes, you don't have to worry about it," he said.

It was kind of late and Kris just texted him that Taeyong and Mark would sleep over at his place tonight. He also didn't use his car to come here just now.

That was the actual reason why Baekhyun was so worried about him. To get a taxi at this time was pretty hard.

"Of course I will be worried, Sehun," Baekhyun let out a huff. "It's not easy to get a taxi during this hour," he explained.

"You can just spend the night here, tomorrow is still your off day right?," he was still trying to persuade Sehun to be staying instead of going back now.

But Sehun being Sehun, was too stubborn. He also didn't want to trouble anyone else if he wantes to stay.

"It's fine, Hyung," he softly refused. "I don't want to trouble you too much, besides you already make the dinner," he uttered.

Chanyeol suddenly approached them with Kai, and went out of the house afterwards.

"Thank you for the dinner," Kai sincerely stated and smiled to the married pair.

"No problem at all, you can come over anytime," Chanyeol replied to that and patted the younger's shoulder.

Kai turned to Sehun and notices that he was still discussing something with Baekhyun.

"How about I ask Chanyeol to send you home?," Baekhyun questioned as he still didn't want to let Sehun went home by himself.

Sehun shook his head. "No need, I can go home by myself," he still refused and was reassuring that it would be fine.

Kai frowned his eyebrows in confusion and decided to interrupt their arguments.

"I will be sending Sehun home then," he declared out of sudden which made both of them turned around.

Sehun blinked his eyes in confusion while looking at him. He didn't expect that from Kai. "It's fine, Kai," he said softly.

He really didn't want to trouble Kai after all. They kind of just met and knew each other.

"But I insist and Baekhyun is right, it's already late," Kai stated firmly and didn't let Sehun to protest anything anymore.

Baekhyun nodded his head. "Yes! You can go home with Kai," he looked at Sehun and hoped the latter would not refuse it this time.

Sehun actually wanted to refuse but as he saw the look from Kai he just could not say no to him. He, himself didn't sure about the reason.

"Okay then," he finally said and followed Kai to his car. "Once again thank you, Hyung," he waved to both Chanyeol and Baekhyun before getting into the car.

Kai got into the car as well and soon it disappeared from their sight.

"Do you see it?," Chanyeol questioned to the person beside him. "Looks like he had found someone," and it was followed by chuckles.

Baekhyun nodded and agreed to what his husband said. "Yep!," he laughed. "Who will expect that Kai would be falling for Sehun?," they both looked at each other before walking into the house.