°CHAPTER 23

Author's POV

Taeyong let out a grunt as he opened his eyes and felt the sunray right on his face. He reluclantly got up from the bed with a half-opened eyes.

He glanced at the clock beside his bed and stood up. How he wished it was holiday so that he could continue snuggling on his soft bed.

"Where is mom?," he muttered as he stepped out of the room and looked around to find Sehun. He was back pretty late last night and Taeyong wondered what happened.

Well Chanyeol did tell him that he went out with Kai so it kinda solved the mystery of Mr Kim being extremely in mood yesterday.

Sehun also called him and told him about it. He was relieved at least that Sehun was not deciding to hide it from him but still he was curious.

He finally saw him in the kitchen, preparing the breakfast as usual but it was slightly different this morning. He looked brighter than he always was.

"Mom," he called out and soon the elder turned to him. 

Sehun flashed a smile. "Good morning, Taeyong," he greeted delightly. "I'm preparing the breakfast now so go and get ready," he continued.

The smile was still on his face after he said those. 

"Okay."

Taeyong arched his eyebrows in confusion but he still followed the order and got into the room afterwards to get ready for school.

Even while taking shower, lots of thoughts were lingering on his mind and he knew he needed to ask Sehun about it or else he would not know.

He sat down at the table and placed his school bag on the chair beside after finishing. Sehun plopped down afterwards but looked like he was not going to say anything.

"Mommy," Taeyong's voice sounded and it stopped Sehun's movement. He turned to his son and looked at him. 

"Yes?"

Taeyong was in doubt whether to ask about it or not but if he didn't he would not know anything about it. 

Sehun noticed that and slightly smiled. "What's wrong hm?," he questioned. "If you need anything just tell me, okay?," he uttered.

"How was your date with Mr Kim?," the younger's sudden question made Sehun almost choked on his food. He was expecting this to be asked but not from Taeyong though. 

He looked up with his widened eyes. "What do you mean a date?," he rubbed the back of his neck to hide his nervousness. 

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Come on mom, what would it be called then? A parents and teacher meeting?"

Sehun chuckled sheepishly. He was going to hide it for a while but looked like he needed to tell Taeyong about it, he didn't want to keep anything from him.

"Well I need to tell you something," he stared at the son. No matter what he needed to think of Taeyong's feelings as well, he was important for him.

Taeyong nodded and waited for him to say it out.

"He and I-uh, we are-

"Dating?"

Sehun's reaction was already the answer he needed. He kinda expected for this to happen actually.

"Are you okay with that?," Sehun asked, he needed to consider about his feelings as well.